Have you ever raged?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EpicWeow4, May 23, 2013.

1. I had all good guns on zombies, then I died and punched the floor harder then I meant to, turns out I broke 2 fingers and bent 2 knuckles 30 Degrees into my hand, And I'm even exaggerating. I'm serious, turns out my left 2 knuckles from now on will always be bent in, DERP.
  2. What map and game? :) and xbox or ps3?
  3. I'm presuming it was Tranzit. Also, PS3.
    He's my brother. I would know this :p
  4. I don't know why, but I had this subliminal feeling in my gut that told me you two were related.....
    Probably:
    StarPuncher
    SoulPunisher
    IamSaj and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. Nah Moon.
  6. Raged? I think so. Not on minecraft, but when playing mario on my GBA. I was playing the Lost Levels, aka SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 in Japan, and every time when I died on that stupid level, I screamed and shaked for 1 second. That was weird.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. He copied the SoulPunisher name. The story?
    I made the SoulPunisher name in September 2010, and at Christmas, purchased Minecraft. Right after this, Star made the Starpuncher account and purchased MC in January 2012 for his 10th birthday.
  8. I'm raging right now. I am shaking, I am so mad. I was in the wastelands. I got around 8 stacks of quartz, 6 ghast tears, 2 stacks of glowstone. Not to mention I had a Efficiency IV Unbreaking III diamond pick, and a Flaming Mob Launcher. Then, a bit of lava decides to magically appear. Well, there goes 10,000 rupees and 2 hours of work down the drain.
    EDIT: Oh let's not forget the god bow with Infinity on it I lost.
  9. :C Ouch. That's why I carry an enderchest. I just dump stuff in it to keep from losing it when I mine and I only take stuff that isn't special/cost as much as well as fire resist potions.
  10. Black Ops 2, Die Rise, PS3.
  11. I had the weirdest name ideas back then.
  12. It was Die Rise.
  13. Die Rise is stupid :p
  14. I raged when I lost 10 diamonds 64 leafs 6 emeralds iron gold other misc items and AN ORE BUSTER :mad: :mad: :mad:
  15. That question is like asking me have you ever eaten food?
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. I want Mob of the Dead.
  17. Before I discovered Empire, I owned my own private server with some friends. I died in lava with some really valuable items, and I raged so hard that I tried to restore with a backup, corrupt the whole server and just, gave up with it. That's when I found EMC :p
    Pab10S and PandasEatRamen like this.
  18. It's an ok map, it's not the best
  19. i was temp baned 4 days for spamming where nobody could here me, Stupid "System"
  20. Especially when you buy new scissors and they are sat there like "Sup, you thought you solved the problem of lost scissors, YOU DIDN'T" Especially when the back says, To avoid dmage to hands/teeth please use scissors to open packaging