Have you ever raged?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EpicWeow4, May 23, 2013.

1. I found out dirt isn't eatable.
    hashhog3000 and EpicWeow4 like this.
  2. I lost about 5 stacks of quatrz, armour, an infinity bow, like 3 stacks of arrows, and about 3 potions when i died before, but when i came back a ghast blew up my stuff-_-
  3. Raging? What's that? Never happened.
  4. Those damn Skeletons always find a way of getting me whenever I approach lava.
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  5. Raged when I had a kid harass me in chat. I've not really raged when I died other than when mining with someone who kept rushing and nearly drowned me. I did rage when my husband logged in and went to mine his first time on EMC and some jerk dug him into a hole and set him on fire.

In other games I usually rage because some jerk comes up and steals my kill. :I
    EpicWeow4 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. You bumped into a "Demoman" and then got Backstabbed by [APoTF2] Abro-Sap Stabbin'
  7. Must've looked something like this.

8. If you ever go through a nether portal, know what's on the other side.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. I one rages so hard irl, it took a team of 5 to hold me down form beating the you know what out of some kid. He implied that i was a Muslim, and had explosives in my back pack.

LOL, that is almost my life story.
  10. I can't say I rage, but when I first started playing Minecraft, I set up a server here so my kids and I could play together on it. We built on it for a few months and then one day my younger son shut off the power strip the server was on and corrupted the map. We had just finished a long underwater glass tunnel and a giant tree and had to go back to a backup from prior to starting those. It was kind of depressing and I quit playing for a few months. When I decided to play again, I decided to choose a public server and ended up here.
    EpicWeow4 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. I'm raging right now because my new bike (that I got yesterday) has tried to assassinate me twice and already has a flat tyre.
    So, last night, I ran her in for about 30-40 minutes. The front wheel wasn't very sturdy, but I figured it was 'sturdy enough'. This morning, the wheel was perfectly fine when I began to take my brother and sister to school. On the way back is when the problems started. The tire was becoming a bit flatter and less sturdy, and I almost fell of it three times.
    I took nothing of it, and decided to go back out on it 3 hours later. I noticed the tire was really getting flat, so I took her back inside.
    I craved to go back on it another two hours later, and was on it for about 40 minutes. Then, it began to wobble. I lost control of it, and I knew what to do - kinda. I thrust my hands out forward, and held my head high as to avoid chipping even more of my tooth, and really hurt my foot and hand. I took her back home.
    Then, I went back out again a few minutes later, and the tire was really flat. Somehow, this wasn't a big warning flag to me - after all, when I was smaller I rode on even flatter tires.
    Then, 10 minutes into this riding session, I came flying off the bike, and smacked my forehead on the pavement and forward rolled three or four times until I stopped myself. I smacked my knee and shin and the handle bars of the bike, and guess what? THE TIRE HAD NO AIR AT ALL IN IT.
    I decided to kick the bike out of spite, curse for a few minutes, and walked back home with the bike at my side. Then, I told my mum and she said "oh I wonder who's fault that is", I proceeded to throw a little hissy fit at her and explained in an angry manner it's not my fault, it's damn BMX's fault for not manufacturing Muddy Foxes properly.

I've been raging for the past hour.
    AmusedStew and EpicWeow4 like this.
  12. what brand of bike, and what type of tube dose it have?
  13. I raged today at Dead Island: Riptide when a suicider came up from nowhere and was like
    imagesCAE3IU8S.jpg
  14. I just raged at Doritos Crash Course 2, I hate that game but it's fun when you are bored, always gets me raged :p
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  15. Whenever I have to open that stupid packaging, I might have a little bit of rage.
  16. That stuff drives me insane. It's completely uncalled for and it often causes me to rage.

I raged earlier today when I was ripping up some flooring to put down new stuff and the company that had put in my doors had sealed the base of the frame to the floorboards. Took me twenty minutes and lots of sweat to finally tear the board out. I was screaming blue murder by the end of it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Same here buddy, I feel your pain lmao
  18. Reported Sysmptoms: Low tire pressure and wobbly tires causes hour of raging.

Diagnosis: Low tire pressure and possible loose axle nuts.

Prescription: Bikes which are assembled and displayed at a store aren't ready to ride, although they may look that way. Take the time to adjust your seat and handlebars. Check the tire pressure and add according to tire specifications. Make sure all the nuts, and screws are properly tightened. On bikes with multiple gears, make sure they are adjusted so that they will run through the full range of gears. Check and adjust cabled brakes as needed. Lastly, put oil on the working parts. Especially the chain.

Doing these things will reduce your rage incidents, because you will have a bike that runs well and is enjoyable to ride. Don't just check it once. Do it throughout your riding season and adjust, repair, or lubricate things as you find they are needed. I've always really enjoyed riding a bike that was adjusted well and working smoothly.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. I rage a lot.. Not by games.. But how unfair life can be. :(
    marknaaijer and EpicWeow4 like this.
  20. I didn't buy it from a store, and it wasn't assembled when I bought it, either :p