Have you ever raged?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EpicWeow4, May 23, 2013.

1. Once i went mining, i was out for a little over three hours, just coming back with easily 30+ diamonds, multiple stacks of gold and iron and coal and the like. I spotted some more diamonds and was like. "Oh hey! More diamonds!"

Next thing i know i lag out, try to move, and then proceed to fall in lava. Losing and entire set of diamond armor, all my gear and a fortune in ores.

I raged.

The end.
    That was the last time i raged.

That was also the last time i died, as now i never leave without a water bucket.
  2. 3 words.
    Fire. Protection. Four.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  3. One time I went wither hunting, so i was with my gear and armour nd suff, a total of 25k in rupees. I haved 5 wither skulls, i wanted one more but a maga cube become a kamikaze and jump from somewhere and pushed me to the ground. I left Minecraft for 10 days, :D
  4. Well then...
    IMG_2192-ryan-pumping-bike-tires.jpg
  5. It's a BMX mudder fox, and I don't know what you mean by tube?
  6. I'll see your excuse and raise you one tire patch kit:
    pt-vp1.jpg
    Monster_ and EpicWeow4 like this.
  7. I'm raging right now :D
  8. I find it quite interesting that we started off talking about our rage stories and we ended on

How to Fix a Bike
    By: Pabl10s

lmao
    jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Pab, you should make a guide I found that quite useful. not that I ever take time off minecraft to ride a bike . . . : p
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  10. In Minecraft? Nope. In other games? Sometimes. In fixing my router? You'd better believe it.
    jkjkjk182 and EpicWeow4 like this.
  11. This wasn't me raging, but I remember when there was that adventure thing on SMP7. You had to solve puzzles and then there was one part where you had to Parkour and there was this kid raging so hard that he couldn't do the parkour that I was laughing so hard and couldn't do it myself. He was raging so bad and talking about "OMG I'M GOING TO GIVE MYSELF A HEART ATTACK!" and would take it one block at a time and then sit there for nearly a minute and then try to get to the next block.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Pshhht.
    Legos.jpg
  13. In Minecraft, most I do is curse a bit. I rage badly in other games with PvP. I've never known as much rage as being ganked in WoW by some idiots OP class in epixx and max level while I was leveling alone in blues. Ah, the yells, shrieks and screams, what memories.
  14. Sometimes I rage when I play Grifball on Halo 4......
    Oh, sorry, did I say sometimes? I meant all the time. And we're not talking about "Aw come on, that isn't fair!!" We're talking about "WHY, JUST WHY?? HE IS A HACKER! HACKER!"
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Uhhh lets see, well i rage when i die in minecraft, when i loose my stuff, when i dont know what to do ... uhh >.> when i cant stop buying @_@ and waste all mah rubeez, uhhh when i cant find something ... there is more its only that i cant think of more :p teehee.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. Well... I just rolled off a ledge in a middle of a boss fight while playing Dark Souls. I think I am done with Dark Souls for tonight...
  17. I do that all the time in games. Pretty much all I do in Soul Calibur games.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  18. I ran out of those on my last bike... I'm hopefully getting more today >.>
    Pab10S likes this.
  19. When I get up to a high round on CoD zombies and then get cornered by a herd. I rage pretty hard