Have you ever raged?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EpicWeow4, May 23, 2013.

1. After losing 8 stacks of Quart Ore yesterday (due to falling in lava), I sorta raged pretty hard lmao.
    I punched my computer hahahha

Has anyone else Rage Quit/ Raged Before?
    How bad was it?

Was it anything like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc ?
    Please Share :)
  2. Heard of fire resistance potion?
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  3. If you ever hear me IRL when reporting a hacker, then you'll know the answer is yes.

I may or may not yell at my laptop, at the person, at Fraps for not working, and pretty much everything else.
    IamSaj, Monster_, jkjkjk182 and 3 others like this.
  4. Defo :( if you want a clue to what happeNed look at my name
  5. I'm raging right now!
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  6. I rage when people frustrate me. but not too bad :p. ask shon14 he will tell you I rage XD
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. I raged when I lost 4 wither skulls and god armor to lava when I died a few blocks from spawn. Then I quit EMC for a few days.
  8. I raged when I was on my Survival world, and I found a huge ravine. Then I died. I raged so much, I deleted that world...
  9. Your asking this? Anyone who has ever played Minecraft has raged at least once.
  10. I raged when I went into the wild, and had everything I ever owned in my inven. I then died to a skelly while stuck in a two block deep hole of stone.
  11. When I feel threatened, I will rage at the person until the threat is neutralised. In the case of someone laughing at me, I will tell them to stop laughing and interrogate them on why they believe they're in a position to ridicule me, and order an apology. In the case of someone denouncing me, I will order that they explain that hypothesis and back it up with plausible evidence otherwise I will have to disregard their claim as unreliable.

I'm all about getting things done.
  12. I have raged. In a kit vip server, im a donater, and thus i get perks. Guess what I get from others? "TEAM ON THE DONOR HES OPPPPPP!!!!!"

And i loose because i got 3v1'ed.
    I was not happy.
    BilboBaggins23 and EpicWeow4 like this.
  13. Probably when I first died, lol :p
  14. Yeah. I've raged. It's gotten me banned before.
  15. I just wanted everyone's input...
    ItsMeMatheus and Parkerjv9 like this.
  16. Several times, but the most I've ever raged on Minecraft was when me and my friend were on this faction server, and we had a pretty nice base up, we had an underground farm in the mountain we were on, I had my own little area around there, there was an underground pool, we had a giant wall around the base, we had a quarry with platforms going down it, and we had a tower that was our HQ. We go on one day and he's flipping, and I make my way up there, I see everything completely gone, save for the floating locked chests where the tower used to be.

Let's just say that if I had a swear jar, that thing would have soooooooo much money in it.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. 1. Not me, but my friend's cousin's brother would rage hardcore when playing Minecraft. Whenever he died, he would rage for a good ten minutes, delete his world, and start again, no matter what he built.

2. I rage whenever I get killed by a stupid way in TF2, or I will just sit there, look at the screen, and ask myself, "What the bloody hell just happened?"
  18. Let's just say that I died by enderman with a dragon egg in hardcore.
    wisepsn likes this.
  19. Everytime I turn on my Xbox to play COD I rage :p

Minecraft doesnt make me rage though.
    wisepsn likes this.