Have you ever raged?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EpicWeow4, May 23, 2013.

1. Yeah, that system that clearly did its job correctly is so stupid.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  2. When I gank bot, the carry and support run away and I die, THAT makes me rage. (League Of Legends)
  3. I raged once wen I my brother took over and dug straight down on COAL and I fell in lava and lost redstone iron and gold... not like diamonds... that was when I was a noob.
  4. First time for everything, I guess.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. loooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time ago
  6. I was raging last night when i was trying to unlock Carla in RE6's Mercinary Mode, and the person i was playing with SUCKED.
  7. Well, on one of my first Survival Single Player Minecraft worlds, I got lost in the woods pretty bad. I had some valuable stuff in my inventory, including a compass which wasn't working really well for whatever reason. I've pretty much given up compasses. Anyway, night fell, and I got so frustrated that I walked up to a pig and punched it. However, at that moment, a wolf happened to walk right between me and the pig, and I punched it instead. Five seconds later, I was sprinting through the woods being chased by about six wolves (naturally though it had appeared that the wolf was alone, the rest of its pack dropped down from the trees and popped up behind the trunks instantly like furry ninjas) until they finally caught up to me and, despite all efforts to fight back, they killed me. I raged that time, but was sort of grateful that I wasn't lost anymore.

Another time I raged was when I learned about the jukebox bug the hard way. You know that bug where you put a jukebox down, decide that you don't like how it looks in that position and want to move, so you break it? And how once and a while Minecraft just crashes, and when you log back in, an entire corner of your house is deleted (naturally the corner that had the section of the basement with the most valuable chest directly below) along with the rest of the entire chunk that the jukebox had been standing in? Rage. :)
  8. If you haven't ever raged/ rage quit, then you haven't played real minecraft. I once had almost god armor on one of my hardcore worlds, then lost it because of a ravine..... i hate it whe stuff like that happens
  9. another time i rage is whenever I'm playing on a pvp server, and i guy i know just walks up to me and kills me... thats why i hate pvp
  10. I once was playing on a PvP server where you had a different status the more you played; You started off as a Slayer, a few hours of playing later and you were a Killer. I got pretty angry when a friend walked up behind me and killed me, saying that "Now that he was a killer, he had to kill people" (despite slay being a synonym for kill). That was extremely frustrating, but because it was a pvp server, I simply held my tongue and calmly relieved him of armor and sword, as well as the few things in his inventory. :)
  11. I rage all the time when I play pvp such as super craft bros and this player has to make me die first.
  12. I finished reading Warbreaker last night and I am stilled pissed off. Books don't often cause me to rage, but this one somehow managed to.