Happy Labor Day and Brazil Independence Day!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Caden this was my sisters prfofile picture on facebook :p
    Sgt_Pepper4 and CadenMann like this.
  2. "Extras will also be available in the Empire Shop once Aikar reboots things =P"
    guhenry3 likes this.
  3. Cool, thanks a bunch and happy labor day of course! I already bought one earlier (the 2014 version) because it's so handy to have when building things, now I'm happy to claim one fully on my own :)

And yeah, to buy one extra or not. Decisions, decisions.. I'll probably leave it here because my promo chest is already slowly getting filled up way too much :) Maybe I should follow some advice and reserve a /vault page for these as well ;)
  4. Are you really gonna go there. I'm pretty sure that Krysyy actually edited that in because in her response she didn't tell me to read it again.
  5. Thanks for the new promo and your continued hard work!
  6. I'm so happy this appeared again this year, as I wasn't here for the previous ones. A massively convenient promo!
  7. Are you going to go there? He simply answered your question. Chances are he didn't know it was edited in after. Maybe appreciate that he was answering your question?
    ThaKloned and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  8. No need for fights on the forums, we are all friends here.
  9. Krysyy responded to the message. I'd like for you to stop leaving annoying comments like this to my posts.
  10. But... but... I like leaving annoying comments. :( and I most certainly do not plan on stopping. :D

I also have absolutely no idea what Krysyy's response has anything to do with this...
  11. I realized that when typing /shop on smp5 its a bit uh broken with the addition of labor day promo.
    Edit- Fixed, thanks guys!
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  12. Will mail you one when your unbanned :D
  13. Happy labour day for those non-americans. :p
  14. Hooray, another bench. Just what everyone needed. At least we got something. And for free.
  15. guys labor is actully spelt labour
  16. Americans spell it as Labor, this is an American server, hence the spelling.

Thanks for the promo! :D
    ScrObot, ReeXz and Penguinub like this.
  17. Sweet! I'm glad to see the benches continue on it's legacy! I have 40 of these so I'm ready!
  18. This bench if very useful especially in those tight positions :)
  19. nice, and even nicer with 3 accounds :D