Happy Halloween EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Love the poem! Needs more cowbell though... :D
    iNachos10 likes this.
  2. Man, it's getting a little crowded around here... :p I guess the pumpkin patch event is very popular...
  3. Has anyone ever noticed that Halloween and Christmas holidays are like polar opposites? Halloween is about scaring people, having fun, wearing costumes, and going door-to-door to get free candy. On the other hand, Christmas is about giving gifts, being nice to people, having the Christmas spirit, etc. Think about it.
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. If you put it that way, yes it is
    iNachos10 likes this.
  5. It's kinda weird how I only noticed the "Christmas and Halloween polar opposites thing" now.
    And I admit, they kind of are polar opposites in a way... well, for two very different holidays.
  6. I think the spooky egg is the best. A "ghostly" egg floating all around your res. :D

Thanks Krys/Aiker!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

~Kia
    607 and iNachos10 like this.
  7. There seems to be a bug in the /disguise feature... Llama disguise is not available. :D:p
    iNachos10 likes this.
  8. Super cool! Just claimed my first /promo!!!
    607 and iNachos10 like this.
  9. Momentus played a nasty trick on me. It knows I can't kill it while it's in spawn boundaries. Grrr. :mad:
    Rhythmically and 607 like this.
  10. Ugh lol im 5k off from getting a spooky egg and its so annoying
  11. I have a feeling you posted this simply for someone to send you the money, but anyway, paid :p
    607 likes this.
  12. actually no i didn't lol it was more of a "just saying" you want your money back?
    607 likes this.
  13. Nah, it's fine :p
    607 likes this.
  14. Halloween? I'm already celebrating Christmas.
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  15. Christmas? I'm already celebrating Donald Trump's inauguration.
    TsuriNeko likes this.
  16. I know I shouldn't judge for political opinion...
    But that kind of lack of intelligence is lower than that (allegedly) of all the people Trump has accused of destroying our country. (Illegal immigrants)
  17. Sorry, lol, I must've been too subtle with my sarcasm again. I was just messing around; don't worry. :p
    Then again, if he does win, I totally called it.
    607, iNachos10 and TsuriNeko like this.
  18. It's cool. I'm sure we both got a good laugh out of it. ;)
    iNachos10 and Uber_Corq like this.
  19. how did you be an ender dragon and how do i be one, when i typed "/d enderdragon" it said i don't have permission. did chin give you permission?
  20. Chin turned me into one when i was strolling around the night before last
    BlinkyBinky likes this.