Happy Halloween EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Ok thx :)
  2. There seems to be a small issue with the promo.. I bought one from /shop and was wondering if it could do something, so I right clicked. That caused it to behave like a regular egg, sort off ;) It disappeared from my inventory (I don't care; I knew I was taking a risk) and now it almost seems as if there's an annoying invisible chicken in my storage :p That I do care about because it's noise is annoying and I can't find it anywhere ;)

But yeah; seems soulbound doesn't work when right clicking the egg, figured I'd mention it.
  3. You can eggify them with a stick, you just need to find it :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Sounds like it's a perfectly functioning Spooky Egg
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. It seems Aikar had another... Trick up his sleeve. :cool:
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. Note to self: next time read wiki before trying out stuff (and before weekend drink if possible too) :p

Now to try and eggify this annoying creature of doom :)
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  7. So... I'm going to log in shortly but from the picture I can only speculate. Does everyone look like a mob?
  8. Please make this a perma feature
    BlinkyBinky, Roman719 and nltimv like this.
  9. This is very nice! :D

Also, very nice rhyme Krysyy :p
  10. Thanks for the items, Happy Halloween everyone! :)
  11. Some Dutch people do :)

And then we have all those kids coming to our door for trick and treat. Fortunately no one is home tonight :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. I freaking love this promo!! Great job!
  13. Nice poem!
    And disguises, yay! It's been a long time since we've had that!

In my part of the country, they definitely don't. There's Sint Maarten, though, coming soon, which is similar.

Nah, I wouldn't really appreciate that. I really like how it's only used for special occasions. It makes me really excited when it is possible, while it's actually not even that interesting :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Morphing is very (understatement) fun and i know a lot of players are enjoying it. Also i saw a newcomer talking about how much they loved this feature. It's creating more fun, and it wouldn't need extra code from now :)
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  15. I understand, but I still prefer the "special" feeling it has now, coming from it very rarely being used.
    Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.
  16. Well, its not special for me :p
    I was an enderdragon last night :) <3 Thanks chin <3
    BlinkyBinky and 607 like this.
  17. I love this disguise thingy !
    Here is a scary littlegamer04...
    ChickenDice, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  18. Ham Hacker V2...yay :p
  19. Well, There is a scary RaiinNL on the loose too!

ShelLuser, AnonReturns and 607 like this.