Happy Halloween EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Oct 30, 2015.

1. "Trick or treat" turns out its a trick
    whatkom, 607, Nickblockmaster and 6 others like this.
  2. Mine vanished too
  3. We're fixing it. I have no idea what went wrong...
    ShelLuser, ww2fan168, 607 and 4 others like this.
  4. Very nice ;) well done as usual!

EDIT: #ChinBrokeIt
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. I'm gonna wait on claiming mine. Until then, #BlameAikar :p
  6. Blame Aikar. The Obama of EMC.
  7. No, thats an understatement. Maybe the George Washington of EMC ;)
    607 and xHaro_Der like this.
  8. Also, I don't know if this is because you are working on it but it doesn't show as being a promo that is unclaimed(or there at all) in /promo
    Todd_Vinton likes this.
  9. Probably because it's being fixed.
    Krysyy likes this.
  10. Fixed it for ya. Bush is 100x worse than Obama. We haven't had a good president since Reagan, maybe Clinton. Anywho back to the topic.
  11. Maybe while you're at it you should make the head more distinguishable from last year's beside just changing one number in the lore :p A new name would have done wonders.
  12. And would have made no sense with the set-up. Only changed the date because it would make no sense if it was 2014 still. A small change we've done on many other items.
    607, Sparticals and DubChef like this.
  13. But like the Haunted Head -> Headless Horseman Mask why not a new name? Or even alternate years.. So we could have the Haunted Head 2015 now and next year can be the v2 of Headless Horseman Mask and so on.
  14. Will wait till I get home tomorrow and see what happens. ;)
  15. That change was not mean to happen honestly. It was meant to remain Haunted Head. However, the name changed and so we go with the new name. It's staying how it is.
    ShelLuser and LtCaptainMe like this.
  16. It just seems a wee bit boring to have the same thing with a different number every year. I used to get excited every holiday because it'd be a brand new item to look forward to. You'd think with all the suggestions there'd be a few good ones to add in but oh well :( suppose that's how it is.

EDIT - Also a shame the spooky egg is the exact same thing as last year :( money down the drain. I can't complain though. Promo > no promo. Just wish they were different.
    ShelLuser and Nickblockmaster like this.
  17. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EMC!!!

Looks cool ;)

With spooky eggs come spooky scrambled eggs
    AnonReturns and xHaro_Der like this.
  18. I'm sorry if this comes across badly, but really????
    Where do you think the Axe came from?
    The AXE is the new item. The old items aren't meant to be new...you just get the new year because it would be weird to hand out 2014 in 2015.