Happy Halloween 2018!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Oct 29, 2018.

1. These are always so fun. This year is the best build yet. Really great work and love the team work maze (and the special item :p )

Thanks so much for the gard work!
  2. That's how I got up onto the roof of the mansion today.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. What have we done...

4. parrot army <3 :))
    SlimeyDiamonds, 607, Arystina and 4 others like this.
  5. :eek: I'm glad to see that there are pictures that were taken before I broke formation and turned back into my player model! XD

Also, for those of you who have not already, I have a chest full of sweets at my res on SMP6. Feel free to take what you want! :D
    607 likes this.
  6. Hats off to the build team for such a great build! I have not finished the maze yet (I need a friend sniff), not have i found the parkour (so I hopped around some of the hedges instead).

Great job!

PS (and edit): So happy being a cow !!!
  7. Moo
  8. Meanwhile
    MoreMoople and Slimewarrior0209 like this.
  9. Lol, JD at his pranks again?
  10. We built a squid raft! Lol
    MoreMoople, 607 and Krysyy like this.
  11. Can’t you guys tell that when I’m (possibly) SS I’m ALWAYS gonna be the one in fences?
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  12. I had a big appitite... but the dragon got away :(
  13. Wrong season Jelle, wrong season.

Jet, it is so colourfull :p

Also, some of the screenshots of the build I made:

14. Ok good, it’s still open
    See the tears forming?
    If you don’t wanna get blue slime on you, I think you should move back :rolleyes:
  15. I feel quite sizzling inside...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. Another Halloween has come and gone but still it was spooky fun and with a little bit of something to "reap" in the fun with. :p Thanks again in advance and I do hope to see something just as amazing as this. :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Same… but about Thanksgiving, I’m already up and celebrating lol
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  18. Hey man just a tip, you can press f2 on your keyboard (or function + f2) to take a screenshot in minecraft so you don't have to take pictures of your monitor every time!
    607, SlimeyDiamonds and MoreMoople like this.
  19. It was awesome thx for the build team and the senior staff that help and The devs too and I saw chickeer and Aikar working really hard on this hours before it started also JD helped :)
    SlimeyDiamonds likes this.