Happy Halloween 2018!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Oct 29, 2018.

1. You can opt out of ZPlague by Player Settings which you can then disguise.

It has to force you as a zombie to make others aware you are a carrier :p
    SkeleTin007, 607, Sazukemono and 2 others like this.
  2. If you go into your player settings with the command /ps
    Go into the Misc category
    You can then disable the "Zombie Plague" - once you do, you will have full access to your disguises again :D

Edit: Ninja'ed by Aikar!
  3. Root me on y'all. I made a big oof on the pumpkin but Im ready to make a comeback!!!
    Sazukemono likes this.
  4. currently in the lead with 414... Come challenge everyone that's on my butt right now! :p
  5. The challenge is fun but I got to many alts that need to make it to 150 to just be chilling out on one account.. ;)
    Gawadrolt, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Looking forward to hopping on tomorrow afternoon and trading candy with everyone. Catch me then! :) Lots of fun parts to this event -- if you haven't tried it already, get out there!
    MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  7. Interesting strategy with AFKing at a busy server town spawn to get infections
    607 likes this.
  8. I loved this. :D
  9. This looks really cool, hopefully I'm back from my holiday in time to check it out.
  10. Fast question… how do you get infections?
  11. I haven't even been online, but unless there's a bug, it's obvious. :p Be in close proximity to somebody infected. I'm not sure where the infection started, though. :p Perhaps (some) senior staff started out infected?
    Slimewarrior0209 likes this.
  12. Or perhaps the Zombie Plague started with something in its name? ;)
    Slimewarrior0209 and 607 like this.
  13. I considered that possibility also! Who knows? I sure don't... ;)
  14. How long does this event last?
  15. A week I think
  16. It's in the first post three times. How hard is that to miss?
  17. Here's something fun...

Turns out there's a few blocks that will let you climb up into the treetops!
    Jelle68, 607, xGGirlx and 1 other person like this.
  18. oof
  19. May all have a very spooky good Halloween and many thanks to Aikar, Krysyy, staff, and all the build team for making this possible and I can't wait to see what new ideas you come up with next year :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  20. Cool! Love, love, love Halloween. Thanks for this.