Grinder Making Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Daffy22, Aug 4, 2012.

1. and yours is underground. anybody can build a sky spawner but those are griefed so often.
    and blaze farms are dangerous too.
    if i see one i RUN so i dont activate it.
    Daffy22 likes this.
  2. oh sure i only see this thread after i decide to make a grinder making service :/
    so im now going to try and steal your thunder
    Daffy22 likes this.
  3. I'm wondering if you're confusing the minimum spawning distance with the maximum. Do you have a link or something you could point to?

I've been using Aikar's post, #175 here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/...silence-of-the-lambs.14895/page-9#post-253637

I interpret this as saying mobs will spawn up to 64 blocks from you. The minimum is supposed to be 24 blocks and I don't think they changed that. So an effective darkroom will have most of it's spawning pads between 24 and 64 blocks from your activation point.

The one I've been using seems to work similarly to how it did before the update. Since I built it when we were still having mobs spawn 8 chunks away I've probably lost use of some of my pads at the outer limits. Still, my main problem is the same as it's always been, in that its effectiveness is dependent on other people.
  4. As of 1.3.1 mobs will freeze unless they are within 30 blocks of you - Mojang
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  5. Your goal things are a lie,

It says [X] Write all ma post in green

LIEZ@!!@!@
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  6. As of 1.3.1 mobs will freeze unless they are within 30 blocks of you - Mojang[/quote]
    That has been taken into account with my design and I find the best place to stand for all pads to be fully working. :)
  7. i would like a single blaze grinder please i have 10k rupees so i willl be able to pay for it
  8. 14k :p
  9. umm it says 10k there
  10. I'm saying I have 14k.
  11. Lies. It actually says "14k :p" there!
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  12. I'm going to be busy this weekend and next week but hopefully next weekend would be good? If you PM me the coords I can do it in my own time. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. This wasn't the first :)
  14. i know that you have/had the orignale grinder making service but ive heard you havent been doing it recently
    AlexChance likes this.