Grinder Making Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Daffy22, Aug 4, 2012.

1. YAY
    AWESOME
    Daffy22 likes this.
  2. Can plz do spiders!
  3. Sorry I'm not good with spiders. :(
  4. Just finished a nice little skeleton grinder. :)
  5. waht SMP?
  6. Sorry it's already been sold.
  7. u CAN have water in the nether, you buy ice form the empire shop then place a torch to melt it. thats what my blaze gridner uses...
  8. Hey daffy, can u look up how to do spiders or something? ill pay a total of 20k for all of them if u can do the spiders (i dont care if it lags it wont lag me)
  9. Lol. Let me experiment in single player. I'll try adopt a similar method to the ethoslab bkaze grinder. Are they cave spider or normal spider or a mix?
  10. cave. i have a design for the spiders, but it just give u the drops (P.S. i made it on my own server and it works :p)
  11. daffy thanks for the help but i have succesfully built the grinder :)
  12. Ok. :)
  13. found another one 54 blocks away :) gonna be able to make a double with a alt account :)
  14. Nice, I'm still looking for a double but no luck. :(
  15. Suprised no one wants a dark room grinder, considering music discs go for more than diamonds!
  16. It will lag. Believe me. :/
  17. The server or my PC? Cuz I run 2mc windows and a bukkit server at once and I get 100fps per mc window...
  18. The server. Spider just aren't good on multiplayer. It's up to Minecraft to fix it.
    AlexChance likes this.
  19. So far 100% of my customers have been satisfied with their grinder. :)