Grinder Making Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Daffy22, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Reserve me one! When emc is back up, I'll go find a spawner!! :DD I want a Dark Room Grinder.
  2. You don't need a spawner for dark room, unless you want both! :D
  3. So who wants the first grinder of 1.3? :p
  4. When i get back from vacation ill enroll in some minor fixes for the ethos design if youre interested.. Its 3 semi-major issues that will make the setup flawless.
  5. I would be interested. PM me when you're back. :)
  6. Did you know that blaze rods can be used as furnace fuel as well? Each rod can burn 11 blocks! So not only do you get loads of xp you get chest full's of furnace fuel!
  7. Hidden bumps for the win. ;)
  8. Started work on a 9 pad dark room grinder. :)
  9. I am interested in one of your darkroom grinder's but would like a demo of one before actually buying as I do not know if it will be as efficient as I think it will be. Are there any possible solutions to this?
  10. I'm currently building one for someone so I'm sure I'll be able to get some screenshots for you when it's done. :)
  11. Excellent. If you could also note how many mobs dropped in a minute that would be very helpful.
  12. Ok although it really depends on what server and how many people are online, as well as how many pads there are.
  13. As you mentioned it all depends on these aspects but if you could please note the number of pads, the server number, and how many mobs fall in a minute.
  14. I might be interested in a blaze grinder, how long would it take to make it and how fast will you be able to make it?
  15. I'll have time to do it tomorrow. Just PM the details and I'll do ASAP. :)
  16. I'm going to buy a dual blaze spawner and would like them to be grinders. ill try and get enough rupees to pay for it
  17. Just got my blaze grinder installed today and I have to say I am very pleased with the result. Flawlessly working and doesn't need coal.
    Daffy22 likes this.
  18. Thanks Remyoman, you were a very good customer. It's been nice doing business with you and I hope those ghasts stay away :p
    Remyoman likes this.
  19. Daffy how is your work on the darkroom grinder you are building for someone?
  20. Its going ok, I've had to slightly redesign because of 1.3 idle mobs but I've prety much finished. I've just got to make a spider sorter. :)