GREIFING

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by DannyyXIV, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHO BUMPED THIS?!
  2. Farmville has killed people... don't ask how, it just has...
    Pab10S likes this.
  3. I've never seen such an admission of guilt in all my life. :D
  4. or telling a person with anorexia to just eat.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  5. Im sick of it also me and a ton of friends worked forever to build an awesome base called MB. The next day- Its ripped to shreads! I used all my ore buster to dig up all that iron they stole amd stuff. Also my friend rabidbunny had a base somewhere and he is tryin to find it but someone prob griefed it...
  6. Just wondering but why did you use your orebuster when no matter what pick you use the iron only drops blocks?
    Also Griefing = Bad and will never be allowed on EMC. :)
  7. You filthy casual.
    :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Nice idea!
    But sadly, it will not work.
    What make EMC so great is an awesome communtiy wwho care about each other a respect other people's property.

I know everyone at one point in time thought it would be cool to live a little cottage a the woods were everything is so magical. Now say you live in that house nd one moring you choose to go fishing in the sparkling brook near your house.
    A tired traveler, who took the path less traveled, stumbles upon your trail for fishing. But instead of going fishing he heads toword you house. This man finds your house, steals all the food, diamond, and whatnot that was righfully yours. He also steals some bedsheets and ruins your stove a fire place. Everything has been ransacked. You then go back to your house, upset you didnt catch any fish. But when you return home, you are devasted on all your hard work to build a peacful little cottage is destroyed. Now you will have to rebuild and that could take forever.
  9. In my opinion you just said it your self, you are wanting to take their stuff. where i am from that is considered stealing. And as far as destroying the property and what they built? My place was griefed, and it is discouraging. Not all players understand or are old enough to understand bad people exist in the world.

DONT GRIEF OR STEAL, ITS WRONG
  10. Like to destroy the stone so i culd find the ore
  11. That is proof enough right there for me, You just said its the builders fault, wow you have no clue betweeen right and wrong, happy bannishment when you get your reward dude
    lottie1664 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Ahh. Just a suggestion, but I would use it only for breaking ores cause then you can get the most out of it. Just use another pick to break it for now. It might be a little longer to take but it will be worth it.
  13. *stares at danny*
    *cough* future greifer alert *cough*
    RainbowChin likes this.
  14. You sure got that spot on!
    cddm95ace likes this.
  15. [/lock thread]
  16. lottie1664 and mba2012 like this.
  17. I see no reason for keeping this thread open. The question has been answered by the community. EMC will always be a non-griefing server.

The First Two Commandent of Emc

1. Thou Shalt Not Destroy
    Do not break other people’s creations (aka griefing). If you are caught doing so mindlessly or maliciously you will be permanently banned.
    2. Thou Shalt Not Steal
    Do not steal from other players, even if you find an unlocked player chest in the wilderness or if you have container permissions on another players lot. If you are caught doing so you will permanently banned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.