Goodbye, we shall meet again one day!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Faithcaster, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Sad to see one of my better museum competers go :( but I'm sure you will be back.
  2. Awe man...I'll miss you so much mate <3 I'll take 200k xD
  3. faith :( ill miss u
  4. This is rather a surprise. I trust you'll still be keeping your residences from going derelict? The museum, garden, and indeed the whole area is a work of art - I can't imagine just letting all that hard work go to waste.

Hopefully we'll see you back around again, even if the Minecraft bug doesn't bite. A game is easy to grow tired of, but friends are not so easily replaced. :)
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  5. Faith-
    I will gladly vote with your username every week or so to avoid going derelict, on all of your accounts
    607 likes this.
  6. but... but I love you </3
    no leave us. lol. no. leave. no. bad faith. bad. *cries
    princebee and Kephras like this.
  7. I hope to see around again someday!
  8. EMC will miss you, I bet you farewell.
  9. It seems no more faith shall be cast upon EMC... Hundreds will have less faith in EMC... The end is near...
    But anyway sad to see you go! *holds meghs and cries too*
  10. As always, it's sad to see any member go, but you, my dear Faith, were a presence that didn't go unnoticed on smp1. You had dazzling residences and made your mark on EMC, serverwise and forums. For that, I tip my imaginary glass to you. Best wishes for your future endeavors and may you return some day, be it strictly forums (let's be frank, this community is too awesome to simply leave behind :p ) or in-game. Good luck!
  11. But . . . but . . . you were such a good member of EMC.

*lie down*
    *try not to cry*
    *cry a lot*
  12. Sad to see you go ;(

I hope you come back one day! :D
  13. hope you dont lose your neighborhood of alt res'
  14. Wooh, one face I wouldn't expect to see go any time soon :( goodbye and have fun in rl!

Btw, u don't need to give away all it rupees, what if u decide to come back? ;)
  15. Agreed, your residences are all beautiful. We'll miss you, Faith. You've definitely been a massive part of our community, and it's a shame to see you go. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors and hope to see you again one day. Thank you for all the good times that you've brought to our community.
    Best of luck,
    hashhog3000
    607 likes this.
  16. I hope to see you again. One of the first people I remember on the forums.
  17. That was a shock...I'll miss you greatly Faith :( I hope We will see you again.
  18. Nooo Faith, we'll all miss you a great deal :(
    Good luck with whatever you go on to do :)
  19. Bye man, hope your new adventures be as good as the ones you haved in EMC :D.
  20. I didn't really know you that well.. at all.. but it's never nice to see a friend go.. :c have a good one faith, we'll all miss you :c