Goodbye, we shall meet again one day!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Faithcaster, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Hey EMC Community
    Just to make this short and a little less dramatic than we have previously seen:
    I am leaving, and I may not come back.

I have done so much in this beautiful community, I have accomplished my goals, and I have earned a TON of friends at this amazing place.

My time has unfortunately arrived to seek out new adventures, no hard feelings.

Btw, who wants 200,000 rupees? Simply comment in the thread and you will have a chance of winning 200k rupees :)

From

Faithcaster

2017 EDIT: LOL AT THIS POST :D
  2. We'll miss you lots, Faithcaster :(
  3. We Will miss you :'(.
    Come Visit us some day!
  4. Bu...wha...yo...uh...grr... Why you gotta do this to us faith why!?!? If you most but let me say this, the Empire will want you back soon. :(
  5. I hope you come back. Don't like being left alone with unfamiliar faces.
  6. I hope to see you again soon!
  7. I'll miss you dude, your museum was really cool :(
  8. wut... well, bye... we may meet again someday faith...
  9. I will miss ya, faith. I am proud to call you a friend.
  10. Hope to see you again in the future :). Good luck on your ventures in life, friend!
  11. Hopefully we will see you again. Your mall was the best.
  12. I'm actually going to log in to do this :eek:

You will be missed faith, don't forget us to quickly, we'll always be here as a community for you to bounce with even if you don't wish to play The Game anymore.
    melk73 likes this.
  13. Parting is such sweet sorrow. You will be missed.
  14. Wow, this is tough to see. Faithcaster is one of the iconic names of Emc, it's hard to see a player like you leave. Hopefully we WILL meet again :)
    NathanRP likes this.
  15. You will be truly missed my dear friend. It has been a pleasure playing here with you and watching your beautiful creations come to life! I hope that maybe someday you will return even if just to say hi to friends of old. Good luck in your endeavors and future adventures both in game and in real life! It was an honor and great pleasure having you as a gaming friend :)
  16. This is a shame, man. We've been friends forever now, and it's a shame to see you leave. Glad I have your Skype man :)
  17. Sad to see you go :(
  18. Gonna miss u Faithcaster :(:(:( but I still have that book u gave me at the one Firefloor ;)
  19. was great to see some great builders here on emc like yourself and if you will come back someday it will be great. as others said this server is always here players to come back as we support each other. goodluck
  20. Enjoy your future endeavors :)