Goodbye, we shall meet again one day!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Faithcaster, Nov 26, 2014.

1. I will miss your amazing presence Faithcaster like everyone else here. I know for a fact that when you logged in the hole server lite up to life in what ever weird conversation you started. Bye faith hope to see you one day. I hope we can keep in touch. :)
  2. Aww I loved the events you did :) bye!
  3. Hopefully you will come back at a future date :) I hope your residences do not ever go direlect as they are amazing! Good luck in what ever you will be doing at a future date :)
  4. Ahh Ill miss you faithcaster..I remember the epic party you threw not to long ago. The parkour with the pink blocks was my favorite..Good luck on your journeys ahead of you
  5. no but i dont really know him well i live on a diffrent server then him and he does have a great collection of promos :p its a matter of i know of faith but i dont know him well
    607 likes this.
  6. Cya around mr faithdonkey! Was fun working with you :p You better not let that stuff get reset, as it took loads of time to design and build and all that!

At least we have a huge statue in your honor at 1111 :p Resembling everything you always stood for ''Fancy, Rich with Fancy Toys''
  7. later faith. I still remember the good old days of me helping you with our horrible looking dragon egg house and res lol.
    Faithcaster likes this.