Goodbye EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Sep 5, 2012.

?

Would you miss me if I left?

Yes 60 vote(s) 87.0%
No 9 vote(s) 13.0%
Why would I? I hate you! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Fail...facedesk. Thought the Q was should I leave EMC I voted no on you leaving haha
    AlexHallon and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. People aren't very accepting where I live, unfortunately. Any gay person is risking their life when they walk outside. A gay couple were walking around, minding their own business, and some people walked past them, grabbed them, threw them to the floor and made one person watch his boyfriend get burnt to death, and then sent a piece of glass through his head. The neighbours were on it and the police arrived just before the killers left :(
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  3. That's just awful... I feel like I live in a bubble sometimes...:(
  4. Soul don't leave D: I like talking to you and your jokes and reading your posts. Just take a a little break or something and come back like most people have been.

Sorry Alex, I went to search to see all these threads :p
    I found this one where he's going on Vacation/Holiday: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/goodbye-emc.13532/
    This one where he wants to move servers: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/leaving-smp3-maybe.14025/
    And then this one about not being able to do the EMC Olympics: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/7-days-exactly.14443/

I think this is the first I've seen that he's posted that is technically a "bye" thread.
  5. A woman's husband stabbed her outside of my bedroom at 3:00AM in the morning a few weeks ago. I never want to see anything like that again :( Oh, and my neighbour was beaten up in the street by her husband, and he still lives with them smoking weed in the street and getting wasted in his house at night, then in the morning he screams at all the kids walking to school and once he threw a glass bottle at one and only just missed the kid's face.
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  6. The worst I've seen was a very heated argument. I guess I'm very lucky.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. [quote="PandasEatRamen, post: 252232"] your jokes[/quote]
    I actually made people laugh at school today :p EMC has made me funny. Somebody was saying they aren't what mother mary was (if you know what I mean) and I said
    'You lost it with your teddy bear' :p
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  8. Don't leave!!!
  9. Whoever doesn't use Ubuntu in the first place is missing out! I am sure Eyecar would agree ;)
  10. I prefer Windows, but I am a mega PC gamer.
  11. Yuuup i agree :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. On my PC that i built i installed: Windows 7 pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Ubuntu, and Max OS X Mountain Lion :) im not being computer software racist anymore! tell me if there are any other OS's i should try out :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  13. Who said you couldn't play PC games on Ubuntu?
  14. Steam.
  15. Well, windows is the preferred gaming system (expecially over mac os x
  16. The easiest method for installing Steam and Steam Games. Installation is pretty straight forward:

Code:
    sudo wget http://deb.playonlinux.com/playonlinux_lucid.list -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/playonlinux.list
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install playonlinux
    Once installed you'll have the PlayOnLinux option in Applications > Games where you can run and choose to install Steam.
    PlayOnLinux takes the pains of configuring Wine to work with specific applications and instead creates separate Wine environments for each installed game/application. Ensuring it works as best as possible within Wine.
  17. The point is I've seen all the features each OS offers. I don't see why Windows takes so much crap. It's fine, Ubuntu's good for the casual user, but I love Windows. Besides, I feel it's easier to use the OS I already have.
  18. Off subject much?
  19. Check my sig.
  20. Not yet he was asking if he should
    SoulPunisher likes this.