Global warming lies

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marine4121, Feb 7, 2014.

1. thats quite simple, the water under the caps is warmer, its colder but less ice is collecting then melting underneith
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Meanwhile there are lumps of rock that are called volcanoes turfing out co2.
  3. Orlly?
    Todd_Vinton likes this.
  4. Difference is, the Earth has survived these and recovered for as long as it has been around. Ours is not going to stop in the predictable future and is worse because we also kill plants AND create CO2. Its like adding prey but killing predators = overpopulation(global warming)
    Todd_Vinton likes this.
  5. The predictable future... we cannot predict the weather 5 minutes from now.
    Co2 is PLANT food. Plants need co2 to survive, plants produce co2.
  6. Remember Al Gore is just a politician. #manbearpig
  7. We can predict the weather! It's just that the Australian Bureau of Meteorology are really bad at it.

Also, plants produce O2 not CO2.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  8. Have you noticed the bureaus global warming page is missing?
  9. Plants do produce CO2. They only photosynthesize during the day, producing oxygen, but at night, they respire, producing carbon dioxide.
    Source: Triple Award Biology student :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. yes and look at a picture from 20 years ago of that same reading, it does not have to be above freezing for water to melt ice you know particularly not with salinity. once again learn the facts talk to a marine biologist
    cddm95ace, jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  11. Only because Tony isstupid Abbott told them to.
  12. *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

I am late to the party, but I just want to point a few things out here...
    This is the same guy who posted this.

Yeah, sounds a little wacky to me. -_-

I think that it is ridiculous that anyone actually believes "science" behind trying to prove that there isn't climate change. Those who are against it prey on general human doubt, and fabricate lies and twist rel science in order for them to appear legit. It is so easy to be a naysayer in this situation, because since there are so few, many doubtful people flock to the few sources, which makes the fakes appear to have more than zero credibility. Yes, the earth goes through warming and cooling cycles, that is a nice excuse for the conspiracy theorists, but the earth does not go through such drastic change as scientists have found when researching climate change. And yes, climate change and climate cycles can happen at the same time. I don't get why the naysayers don't understand that. -_-

Another thing...
    Lol what the heck is this? I am not supposed to trust the scientists that earn their degrees, have real evidence and research behind their claims, and actually have credibility in their own field, yet I am supposed to believe this?!

And I resume...
    *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*
  13. The human race is overpopulated everywhere. If i were going to drive a car made of whale leather and that runs on baby penguins, it doesn't hurt the environment more if i run it in the country than in a large city. The oceans are not 10 feet taller but are rising. Also, trees need co2 to survive but we are cutting them all down.
  14. I was hoping you would reply. You always bring sense to the situation. Good reads too.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Actually the sun does have a big role in the Earth's climate.
    And yes we are heading towards an Ice Age.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  16. Looks like you didn't watch the other 3 videos.
    Good.
    Makes you wonder why us aussies voted him in, we don't want to listen to the gillards and rudds crap.

"There will be no carbon tax under the government i lead"
  17. The government will put on it's own show and hide the truth is what he meant.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  18. I am looking at the other three video's also. They are missing parts of the puzzle and all his other stuff is just as full of crap.
  19. That is not what he is saying. HE is saying that they are making up global warming and that it does not exist.