Global warming lies

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marine4121, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Dude, I have a PhD in earth science, And a GED in high school.

;) I know, it's just my opinion though.
  2. Wow... tempers/arguements are really heating up on this thread. I blame global warming. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Good one. :p
  4. Actually the Earth flips magnetic poles every few thousand years, and we're due a switcharoo soon. So, yeah. Are you blind Chizmaro? :p
  5. You're a liberal supporter, I can tell.

Also, if the sun spots have died, and the sun flipped his poles, when did we have our last mini ice age?

Soon meaning in a few ten to hundred thousand years.
  6. The arguments here may be blazing, but that, my friend, was one cold ass joke, fo shizzle.
  7. That's an extremely short amount of time seeing as the Earth has 3-4 billion years left to live.
  8. Can't remember the true name but the Geographical tempeture graph showing tempetures dating back all the way from the Phanerozoic eon. If you can find it would be great but anyway this spike we are having in weather is nothing compare previous events in history.
    Equinox_Boss and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. Since 1993, though the individual members have been doing it for many decades beforehand before they were organized into that almighty homophobia, radical libertarian machine we know today
    Equinox_Boss and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. It might not be as big yet, but is the rate of warming then the same as it is now?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

11. We are actually heading into a cooling period than warming peroid which most people think. The term "global warming" is used because it more dramatic than a scientific term. Also my knowledge is coming taking class, reading books and not mass media reports showing just the "highlights" remember they are in it for ratings not telling the whole information. This symbol ' * ' here is all a lot a news reports only telling you what they only want you to hear.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. this is true however if you look at those extreme events and the things that happened then they were times of catastrophe, land bridges sinking, populations dying out etc they are hardly things to brush off
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Yep and most people forget about that or someone has to remind them. Let's say Mt St Helen decided okay I'm going finish off what I did in the 80s. It would be terrible event in are time because what cities are built in direct path of destruction or even or and less chance Yellowstone saying "blackout time America" that would be a world disaster right there. Anyway these kinds of climate changes are common through out are time. We just have the mass communication now to spread the word about and make look like bad thing.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. If global warming is caused by over population, how about we uh... depopulate the Earth >: )
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Winters coming...
    Equinox_Boss and Dwight5273 like this.
  16. THIS ERMAGAWD. It's like you reached deep into my mind and pulled out my thoughts.
    Definitely not a liberal supporter. Just sayin
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Actually, legally not, but without glasses, yes ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. The human race is overpopulated in the major cities. Country sides etc have little to no humans there.
    Plant life would thrive if there was a crazy amount on co2 in the air/atmosphere, Trees need co2 to survive. If sea levels have "risen" in brissy they have "risen" globally which they haven't. I cannot see the sea levels any higher they were 10 years ago, Antarctica recently broke the worlds coldest temp, weres the ice melting?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.