Global warming lies

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marine4121, Feb 7, 2014.

1. You do realize that Global warming is an outdated term by now, because lots of places are also getting colder. And just because you can't see the water level rising doesn't mean its not rising.
    cddm95ace and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Global warming/climate change Dosnt even deserve a proper name.
    I remember hearing this 10 or so years ago, "sea levels will rise by 10 feet by 2015". Hasn't happened.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. ICE AGE FTW?
  4. Please give me a source where it says that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Al goers stupid movie. Yet he buys a waterfront.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. That's not a credited source, give me a source written by a scientist, not a politician.
    maask12345, BFInc and cddm95ace like this.
  7. You can't see the sea levels rising because they have only risen a bit. But it's obvious where I live that sea levels have risen. The water has been slowly making it's way up the beach, and almost 20 meters of beach has now been lost.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Can you see yourself grow every day? No. Can you see others grow every day? No. Can you see the ocean rise every day? No. Doesn't mean it's not rising.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. What I'm saying is that the explosion of Krakatoa lowered Earth's temperature by about 3 degrees, I think.
  10. al gore started this "global warming/climate change". He should be the one who knows everything about this.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. You're the one hating him, shouldn't you know so you can support your argument in a way better then blaming him?
  12. I didn't ask that. I asked for a credited scientific study that proves that the ocean should have risen by 10 feet in 2014.
  13. Has the sea levels risen? No. If they were rising, why did Al gore buy a waterfront? We cant event predict the weather in 5 minutes, and people are predicting these sea level rises.
  14. He started these lies.
    Gillard is going to court for lies, xD
  15. Actually the planet is going through global cooling now lol.
  16. The planet actually goes through cycles if you haven't realized yet lol
    BFInc and Luckygreenbird like this.
  17. Oh your saying al gores movie is fake? (Which it is) Beauty! His stupid movie has so called "sciencetific evidence" (his own little mind) to prove its real.
  18. Did you even watch the videos? I know the earth goes thorough warming and cooling periods, currently in a cooling period.
  19. Once again, answer my question.

Or don't, which proves you know absolutely nothing about this topic and should not be allowed to start a debate over it.
    maask12345, penfoldex and cddm95ace like this.