(Giveaway) Please VOTE for Santa's Little Helper award 2016

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

This event is about the community, so please take a moment to vote...

Somewhere out there is a very helpful Santa's little helper, who doesn't work just one day a year, but all year long, helping out others throughout the Empire. I need YOUR help to find that person. That individual will receive 1 Million rupees plus a Diamond voucher so that they can continue to help others out as they already do. Oh, also a memento for them to remember their achievement.

- one vote per person (no alts please)
    - please vote for the One individual who you have seen to be the most helpful to you and others.
    - voting will be until dec 31 around midnight.

LINK TO VOTE HERE: Now Closed.
    www.surveymonkey.Closed

Now I know some of those people would say "No, I'm good, i don't need it really..." but in fact knowing that this will just go towards helping others one way or another I think its a good thing to do.

This second part will be voting on the nominees by the 31st of December, for the prize to be awarded on the 1st of the New Year!

ALL players are welcome to vote including staff and team members, so please participate and lets Celebrate the Community! Also have a donation chest set up on the Ship's main deck at 12010 for anyone who wants to add to the prize pool. Additional prizes may be awarded to others pending the results. (up to 2nd and 3rd place)

On a side note... its nice to see we recieved Fifteen nominees from the members! I find that to be quite a positive thing. And its great to see members take the time to consider and submit nominations... which is also an important part of being a community. For that fact I will also be sending a small christmas gift to each of you who took the time to submit names.

Nominees are: Chespinlover77, Ellisbrewer, Eviltoade, Gage9942, Khixan, Kytula, Mineway2hacks, Nickblockmaster, Rhyblet, Ricky14, RunkerD(F), Seniorpapino, Shelluser, Tbirdxmas, and Wither_addict (aka christmas_addict)

Please have a safe and happy holiday!
  2. Voted :)

Gee, I wonder who for... ;]
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. free ruppes if u vote 4 me
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. Who ever nominated me is weird.
    607, Gittano, Tuqueque and 4 others like this.
  6. Submitted :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Cast my vote :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Voted. If I could, I'd have voted for two people, as, in my opinion, they both equally deserve it. :) but anyways, thanks again for doing this! Really nice of you! :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Hi Tom...
    I did in fact consider this option... but in the end wanted people to decide which of thier own choices was most deserving in their opinion...

Also not sharing results til the end so as to not affect the voting...
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Daily bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Says I've already taken this survey, but I'm pretty sure I haven't.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I already know who I voted for but I think she will appreciate this indeed ;)
    TBirdXmas16 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. May have been Ben :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Ben says he hasn't taken it, but he can take it without an issue.
    Dufne and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Hmm, I guess if you can't submit a forum then maybe send a PM to Raaynn with your vote
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I can't see the candidates. Maybe he can list them in a PM.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I was going to send you a picture but then I realized I already voted so oops
  18. There is actually a vote from Witherdoggie from 2 days ago ... so i dont know who but someone cast a vote in that name already...

Unfortunately had to use the outside system because there wete to many nominees to fit into emc's poll system... which is also a great thing there was so many!
  19. I never voted and I know that because I only saw this thread for the first time this morning, so someone used my name to vote. That is just sad...
  20. Perhaps send me a pm naming who you would have voted for so i can correct the vote. I will list all nominees here when i get to my computer...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.