[GIVEAWAY] My birthday!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Dufne, Jul 12, 2016.

1. I would probably be wet
  2. *furiously resists the urge to post dirty joke*
  3. pls dont
  4. I'm excited! :D
  5. Sorry about putting the results off for so long! I was out yesterday and today I was in New York and didn't have much time to go back and check if anyone updated their posts. Sorry about the double spoilers. I couldn't figure out how to fix them :p

Congratulations to...

Tuqueque, who wins the gold voucher!

BQ2003, who wins a Sharpshooter and a Chicken Skewer!

For their creativity, these players are awarded a few random items...

Kippy159, who is going to receive a Blizz Ard Nose and Arm!

Hashhog, who won a head that is supposed to look like a balloon and two Labor Benches!

And MrCDub, who got a used Dasher and unused Cupid!

Congrats to everyone! :) Your prizes will be sent out shortly
    AyanamiKun, SirTah, tuqueque and 5 others like this.
  6. I'm both relieved to see the answer and also mildy disappointed that it was so ordinary. :rolleyes:
    AyanamiKun, Dufne and 607 like this.
  7. Wasn't my answer the most correct, though? ;)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  8. There is nothing in the spoilers... lol

Congratulations to all winners though :D

EDIT: and what actually IS the answer to the question..? :confused:
    SirTah likes this.
  9. There is, it's all in the second spoilers :p
    The answer has to do with making sure the balloon doesn't touch the ground.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. I had the same issue finding nothing in the spoilers. Turn your phone in landscape mode.

Go outdated Xenforo woo!
    SirTah and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Gah, that's why Aikar shouldn't have messed with making it "more" mobile-proof, it's only made it worse, and didn't solve the few problems it had! Yay! ... I still think we shouldn't update, though. :p

Either way, yay, the quotes appeared! :p
    SirTah and xHaro_Der like this.
  12. Yup.. Even after several months, it's still is giving me more hassle than it's worth.

Why bother working on the game or properly updating the site when you could spend your time shabbily adapting a site made for desktop to mobile for the sole purpose of SEO that you don't need? Then go ahead and ignore "desktop version" requests from browsers while we're at it because screw you.

But hey, that's none of my business ;)
    SirTah, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. Yaaaa! Great Idea for a give away. There were some great answers from everyone. But, do I get to keep my balloon on the couch, because we havn't finished all the Starwars movies yet?;)
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  14. This is the first thing I have ever won ;) congrats to he rest of the winners and to alls awnsers that were really close!
    AyanamiKun, Dufne and 607 like this.
  15. Happy 700th birthday thingie

What would (or wouldn't) you do if I threw a balloon at you? I would get out my shot gun and shoot a potato jks, I'd pop the balloon then throw the remains at you screaming "REEEVVVEENNNGGGEEEE"
  16. A bit late lol
    AyanamiKun, Dufne and Guill like this.
  17. lol idk this has finished XD
  18. this was really fun! ^.^ thx dufne 4 doing this & big gratz 2 all winners! :)
    607, Dufne and SirTah like this.