[GIVEAWAY] My birthday!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Dufne, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Precision of a surgeon, execution of an artist. I deal with my balloons darn well, Dufne.
    607 and Dufne like this.
  2. I would inhale the helium inside the balloon and then sing happy birthday to you in the high pitched voice ^_^
    Dufne likes this.
  3. I would make a balloon puppy for you and give it back while singing Happy Birthday! (off key and utterly horribly of course)
  4. Bump! Right on the 3 hour mark. :)
    Any opinions on this?
    _cTJ_ likes this.

5. I know that if I were that person, I would be going "ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!" if it really is that close, so I think the gold voucher as a consolation prize seems fair, provided that nobody else gets it more closely.
    607, _cTJ_ and Dufne like this.
  6. Bump! One week left! :)
  7. Can I disqualify myself so I can know the answer privately, it's killing me :p
    ShelLuser and Dufne like this.
  8. You can know after it's over :p
    ShelLuser, 607 and xHaro_Der like this.
  9. I would grab that balloon, super-inflate it with more helium, use it to fly all the way to a pet store, and buy you a baby goat. Because goats. :3
    SealInAction and Dufne like this.
  10. Another bump! Even if you don't win, I will be giving away an item (other than the gold voucher) to a random person who enters!
  11. I wouldn't sneeze, and I would hiccup. Seriously. Everything gives me the hiccups.
    Dufne likes this.
  12. I'd wonder where the heck it has come from, and how you came here :p

Happy birthday Dufne! :D
    Dufne likes this.
  13. Happy Birthday ^>^

If someone threw a balloon at me... I would eat it :oops:
    (I was in a hungry mood :p)
    Dufne likes this.
  14. Happy Bday Dufne
    What would (or wouldn't) you do if I threw a balloon at you? [/quote]
    Id just catch it
    Dufne likes this.
  15. Hint added to OP, open to interpretation. If you already entered but want to guess again I'd prefer if you posted again rather than editing your first post. Let me know if you already edited your answer in so I can make sure I don't overlook it :)
  16. In that case, I just wouldn't care.

Yeah, scratch all that. Sorry, balloon.

*Balloon turns and slowly floats away, head bowed*

If somebody could tell me what I'm doing with my life right now that would be great, thanks :rolleyes:
    _cTJ_ and Dufne like this.
  17. Another bump! Give me your answers! :p
  18. *pulls out screenshot from skeep*
  19. I'd call Rhy a nub?
    Dufne likes this.
  20. pop it and wear half of it as a hat xD
    Dufne likes this.