[GIVEAWAY] Huckle's Xmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Huckleberry24, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. go home boi jk ;)
  4. 69!!! Just cause

I love Christmas because it is the time of year when I can relax on my computer and talk with my EMC family... Oh and SantAikar brings us all presents, like brightlights and 4 firefloors...
    Equinox_Boss and huckleberry24 like this.
  5. You gonna enter? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. 64 please. Christmas is so great because its brings out the worst in people. (sarcastic but true.)
  7. 26.

I love Christmas because of time with the ones you love.
  8. Things I love about Christmas?
    Ive only really started to celebrate Christmas since a few years ago. That time of the year used to be a depressing and would just remind me of having no family. But throughout my life ive met freinds, co workers, and significant others ;), who have really shown me that they are my family. ever since celebrate in with them ive seen why it was such a happy time. its just the fact of having others who are there and care. people you can spend time with and be thankful for. Thankfully ill have many more. ;) oh yea and 46
  9. Bforbearbear was having trouble with the forums, so she said it ingame...
    2014-12-18_19.14.38.png
    And yes she has number 20, since 16 is gone :p
    607, Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Thanks but no :p I don't actually really like Christmas because I feel people focus on presents, lights, and Christmas music, and the nutcracker rather then the real reason for celebrating Christmas. Also I hardly ever go in game so other people deserve this awesome thing youre doing :) thanks tho :)
    607 and huckleberry24 like this.
  11. Bump!
    4 days left and still lots of spots! please get them filled!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. If you read the first page it says you need to state why you love Christmas to enter, please do so
    607 likes this.
  13. 55 Please.
    I love Christmas because I love the snow of a white winter and a white Christmas, and I love all the joy and fun that opening gifts and baking cookies and visiting relatives brings. But I also love Christmas because for being able to give the gift of joy to people who are less fortunate than myself. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :D
    huckleberry24 likes this.
  14. I don't really like Christmas as the day December 24th (or was it 25th?)
    I do however really like what we celebrate on that day though.
    Even though the real thing would be Easter, with Christmas you can already look forward to Easter.
    I would like number 19, if I may join.
  15. 29 please :)
    Thanks for holding this
    I love Christmas because it's such a nice time of year. I love winter, especially when it snows, and Christmas brings everybody together. I like spending time with family I don't usually see that often, plus the presents are an added bonus :p
    Hope everyone has a great Christmas,
    Richard4861

EDIT: Also, Christmas music :)
  16. Bump!
    Well guys tomorrow is the 24th of December, so that means the giveaway will be drawn!
    However there still is a bit of time left!!!! The Giveaway is going to be drawn around 8-9pm EMC time!!!
    So that means for those that haven't entered there's still time!! Every present is worth it with someone including promos!!! :)
    Richard4861 and 607 like this.
  17. Bump!
    The Giveaway is drawn today!
    Theres still time for all you players that haven't entered!!!
  18. 36 please. I like christmas because of the time families can spend together. It also brings out the generous nature in people, as shown by yourself :)
    Merry christmas everyone!
    607 and huckleberry24 like this.