[GIVEAWAY] Huckle's Xmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Huckleberry24, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Wow james that's amazing! As I said people who have outstanding reasons will get another number! So I'm also giving you number 2!!:) Merry Christmas ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. i would like number 77
    because someone took 7 :(
    i love christmas
    not for the present
    but for the awesome moments you spend your family or your friends
    now of course its the same for every special day like new year and so on
    but christmas is just that little bit better then the rest
    now why is that,
    its because first you have this christmas tree that you can decorate
    make it a bit shiny with some light and stuff
    so when you enter the room you already feel warm and cozy (that's what i find)
    then you have a nice christmas dinner with your family/friends and talk about the stuff that happend to you
    because i don't see all my family that often
    they are all around the world, totally spread out
    so we always have ton of stuff to say when we se each other
    i also like the snow (if there is any, not so lucky past years)
    if there is snow i go play with my family
    making a snowman or 20
    then destroy them with a huge snowball fight between 2 different families
    christmas is always fun
    i can't wait for it :p
    Equinox_Boss and huckleberry24 like this.
  3. I'll take 28 please, thank you :)
    I love Christmas because it gives me a little time to relax and spend time with my family. It's such an amazing holiday at my house, and I look forward to it every single year.
  4. I Love Christmas Because I Get To See My Family and enjoy some fun times together and who dosnt love getting presents :p can i have number 1
  5. or if it has to be between 1-100 then number 2 :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Sorry both numbers 1&2 are taken :p - please view the list and choose a free number :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 44\
    I love x-mas because of all my family and friends getting together and being kind and giving out gifts and we always have a potluck meal which always turns out delicious.
  8. 99 please :)

I like Christmas Because

...PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. 12 please madam. The reason why I love Christmas is I get to see how families interact with each other and I get to buy presents to poor children around the world, so I can show them that I care about everyone and not a soul will be non-loved.
  10. Oooh, 89 please! :D
    I love christmas mainly due to all the traditions my family has. I won't list them all, but I will say that christmas seems to last the whole month for me. :)
  11. Random number of your choosing :)

I love christmas because of the time off school :D
    I also love christmas because of presents, not just getting them but also giving them as making people happy is great.
    Another reason is the food, and lots of it. I enjoy food, need i say more?
    Spending time with family and friends is (usually) a good thing as i have some family that live a great distance away.
    And finally, of course, there is the Steam holiday sales. Steam is famous for its sales and the holidays are no exception! :)

Thanks for the giveaway Huckleberry! :)
  12. 32, spending time with my family and mostly with my cousin, staying up late to do random thing on the internets...
  13. I Love Christmas, because it is the only time of the year, when you can spend your day with most of your family, and to also have the joy of giving! :) OH and also Eggnog! :p

Could I please get Number 5 as well? :) Thx
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I like Christmas because it's fun, there's no school, you get together with your family, and you get presents! The first present arrived under my Christmas tree today.
  15. Ty for this I would like 11 plz

I don't like Christmas. I LOVE IT!!! Mainly because I get to see my family
  16. 35 Please! Honestly for me its the look on my boys faces when they open their presents on Christmas Morning! I love it and have tears in my eyes! :)
    607, Equinox_Boss and Deadmaster98 like this.
  17. i love christmas because its a time that i can see my entire family and little cousins and big cousins and hang out with everyone to catch up im also happy for christmas for the little things like not worryinig about school and decorating the tree and the look on peoples faces when they get good or not so good looking sweatshirts :D any numver will do thanks
  18. The reason that I love is Christmas is because of the atmosphere it causes to happen in my home. My brothers and really do not get along well (past sibling squabbling) but for once a year, we are finally together as an entire family and we forget about that time one of us said something to the other one. Instead we come around each other to celebrate what we have in the world and how blessed we are. I feel like this is the best way you can spend Christmas, and that is why I love it.
    Any # you want to give me is fine
  19. 21 Please
    Equinox_Boss likes this.