[GIVEAWAY] Huckle's Xmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Huckleberry24, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Thats taken too.... lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. wheres the list of whats taken??
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Under all the writing there is a spoiler that says list of players entered. Click that
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. 4 i choose number 4
    Equinox_Boss and huckleberry24 like this.
  5. I love Christmas because of how it's a time to get together with your family and share gifts, even though Christmas didn't originate that way. I also love Christmas because stores start selling eggnog and I love that stuff... Anyway, Merry Christmas to all
  6. 3 Please
    I love Getting to see my extended family. And the promos :p
  7. 9 please.

I love that everyone is in a happy mood!
  8. 94 please! I love Christmas because I can always go out after opening presents and play in the snow! I do love snow quite a lot, but I hate ice, seeing as its always there in winter in Canada.
  9. 52 please :)

love all of the christmas spirit and getting to see the whole family :)
  10. Number 6 please :):):)
    i love Christmas for all of the friendly gestures and of course the presents >:p But most of all the kindness and coming together of people :)
  11. 37 plz.

Why i like Xmas? We'll, since I was a child, my parents and my brothers will go to a family party. After my parents divorce my mom and my dad still go to the family party. Sometimes in my b-day. But the Xmas party is more special, watching them both, not jelling or saying bad words to each other. No, I see them if I was a child again, is like time travel. But just for one day.

And that is why is special for me :D
  12. Ooh! Ooh! I'll take number 48 please!

I love christmas because it's just a time to celebrate family, friends, and not to stay glued to the computer (as I am right now) and to give, not get :D
  13. I love Christmas because you only have it 1 times a year and all the spirit come to life in shops and homes

Number 42
  14. Also you spend time with family
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Bump! Still lots of spots left!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. 69 plz I like Christmas because its a day to be spent with family and really close friends :)