[GIVEAWAY] Huckle's Xmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Huckleberry24, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Number 17 please!
    Christmas is a lot of fun for me because I don't have to study for exams, which means I don't have to do what I'm doing now, studying for exams.
    Equinox_Boss and huckleberry24 like this.
  2. 8!

Obviously, I love receiving and giving gifts :)
    Also, holiday music is great too. I don't know why, only during the holidays holiday music sounds good :p
  3. Bump! C'mon I need those spots filled!! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Is 13 still available? or 9 if that one isn't. I like christmas because I can hang out with people I don't necessarily get to see much the rest of the year and I can get enough money to support my tchochke addiction for the year. :p
    Also, most shows I watch do holiday specials~
  5. Sorry both 13 and 9 are unavailable, please choose another number
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I'll take 14 please. What I tell other people(It is the truth, just not the WHOLE truth)-I love Christmas not only because I get free stuff, but because I get to see my family. Christmas is about giving, not necessarily items, but the gift of love and caring for one another. The not so happy side of how I feel at certain times- Also, one of my favorite gifts is a good break from school, because it is at the time of year when people get irritating and I feel like I'm going to explode xD
  7. how about 96? I don't remember seeing it on the list
  8. bump! 54 spots left! thats still alot!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Dan I have 68 ?(you know

I don't have anithing wy I Like Xmas. Only the E.m.c. Promo's :D
  10. Bump!
    It is officially 1 week until Christmas Eve, therefore making it 1 week until the giveaway is drawn!
    There is still 53 spots left and I really need these filled!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I would like number 2. I love christmas because it's the time of year to spend with your family. People think Christmas is all about getting Christmas prensets but I think Christmas is for giving to people who are not as fortunate as us.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. how do i enter
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Sorry, number 2 is already taken. Please choose an available number
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. 13 -please so rason above
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 13 is also taken...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I love Christmas because you can spend time with the ones you love, open presents, and yes, the food (Sorry :p). I've given 2 shoe-boxes of stuff to people this year for Christmas and it made me feel good, so Christmas isn't just about getting gifts- it's about giving them too. 60 please :D
  17. 58, please

I like christmas, but also kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and all the other holidays around this season. My favorite part of the season is christmas, though.
  18. 45 reason above
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Bump!
    Six days left!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.