[GIVEAWAY] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rhyblet, Jun 17, 2015.

1. I love your signature logo.
    That does a nice job of showing what you are famous for...
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  2. I like how you're using post numbers for your entry in the giveaway -- it really helps clear up the confusion of "I already have number 23".
    I don't know you that well, so it's kind of hard to say something I like about you.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  3. Although I don't run into online much JRM531 and Jacob5089 follow you so you must be awesome.
    P.S. I need to go anther server besides SMP2 more often....
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  4. Ill throw my hat into the ring. Number 7 if you please.
  5. AWW YIS DERMOND SERPERTER VERCHER
    Also, I like u for being generous for doing this
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  6. 14, I like you like beacons...
  7. How can we not love someone who took part of their name from the top row a keyboard
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  8. i just love your skin :3
    don't really know you for the rest sorry :/ i know your pretty famous tho
    awesome giveaway btw
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  9. I don't know you, but I like how you're getting people to look closely at what they're reading.
    Traynfreek and Qwerty189 like this.
  10. I like the fact that you spend a lot of time on the forums (5553 posts) and counting. ;)
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  11. Generosity is something that everyone loves <3
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  12. Your a really nice player and famous for being really rich.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  13. Ill take #3, and if thats taken already Ill have #18 since thats the date of my brith #LuckyNumbers
  14. Pretty sweet. Thanks!
    and you are a great guy who is good at the economy..
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  15. Cool, I'll enter. Side note- remember ages ago when we were hunting for Blizz Ards? Yeah, I still have your armor. Pick it up when you catch me online. That shouldn't be too hard :p
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  16. Ill have 12, if 12 is taken, ill have 19, if 19 is taken, ill have 4 :)

I like your signature and your profile pic the most, very creative and great looking ;)

- Agent
  17. -1 because the op's post is #1 so the first post by a candidate is #2, you see?

I had a Question. maybe i am reading the op wrong but he said we need to say something nice or memorable about him and our post number will be the entry number but it looks like every one is asking for numbers... I dont get it... sorry if i am just being slow.

I have never come across the op in any context.... but this give away is really nice of you :) oh and if i win I will only use this voucher for evil! you know the dark side and all that...

[edit] the op has post number 1 and 2 so yeah lol no idea about the -1 now :p
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  18. Beacons 'nuff said mang.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  19. Your avatar is super awesome and has many beacons. You look so happy in the pic :)
    Thanks for doing this giveaway. It is awesome to see things like this being done by people.
    Qwerty189 and Kytula like this.