[Giveaway] Celebrating My Birthday! (Steam Games + Promos)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Mar 11, 2015.

?

What type of Prize do you want to be added to the Giveaway?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2015.
Promo 21 vote(s) 39.6%
Another Rupee prize 7 vote(s) 13.2%
Something random? 25 vote(s) 47.2%
  1. I don't like cake much for my birthday I like to have Dutch Apple pie with ice cream.
    It's so amazing!!!!
    For my last birthday with was pretty much not to long ago in February I held a EMC birthday party with all my EMC friends. I had a goodie bag that came with a birthday hat, t95 birthday diamond, t95 birthday firework, and cake. We played some games and winners got a promo I gave away. It was so much fun I would do it again next year because it was so amazingly fun and I enjoyed having my EMC friends there.
  2. I didn't want to take the time to find pictures of actual birthday cakes that have been made for me, but Google found some close ones.
    Something like this:

Or this is also great. Not the best picture, my mum makes much better ones, but this is sort of close.
    Last years I had 4 friends come over and we went out to the forest. It was kind of terrible though, because the guys started to act all stupid, imitating farmers with a dialect, and climbing up to the highway...
    Luckily CSA was also with me, but it was still not too great.
    More things happened, but I'd rather not tell too much about it, because well... it was not too nice of a birthday.
    This year I might just only ask girls, to prevent such things :p
  3. Happy late birthday.
  4. Cherry Chip Cake

I had a small party with a couple friends
  5. Not sure if you're still allowing people in...

Anyways, my favorite type of cake is WITHOUT DOUBT Cheesecake :cool:

And for my last birthday... I sat in my room alone the entire day, because i have no friends close enough to hang out with (Being 100% serious here :()
    607 likes this.
  6. Cheescake isn't a type of cake. It is a type of food :p
  7. I'll close it on April 15
  8. Seems close enough to me
    607 likes this.
  9. I consider it a pie ,but I don't care...
  10. What's the difference between a cake and a pie?
  11. The pie is irrational and the cake is a lie. Simple.
    jtc0999, PineappleGem and 607 like this.
  12. My favorite type of cake is Cherry Chip and I celebrated my last birthday by hanging out with friends and family
    607 likes this.
  13. I remember one year my mom made a 4 layer cake and I ate 1 and a half pieces along with a cupcake.
    607 likes this.
  14. I don't own a Steam account, so I have no need for those prizes if I win.

My favorite cake is probably chocolate cake, but I LOVE this cake on birthdays:

Carvel ice cream cake. The crunchy chocolate stuff is amazing.

I actually don't remember what I did for my last birthday ... it was a while ago. It was on a weekend so I probably played Minecraft and went out for dinner with my family. :)
  15. Wait have I been entered? XD
  16. ye, I'm too lazy to start to inputting the numbers since I have almost month to do it...
    NathanRP likes this.
  17. Happy birthday! :D
  18. Happy 17th birthday!
    I love cakes with coconut strips on it, and some mango pudding inside.

I had my last birthday with my parents, along with my cousins and aunts & uncles.
  19. i like french silk pie, haha i know its not cake but i always get it for my birthday, never gets old. I celebrated my last birthday at home with the fam :)
  20. I'm guess you don't have a favorite cake and didn't celebrate you last birthday...
    607 likes this.