[Giveaway] Celebrating My Birthday! (Steam Games + Promos)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Mar 11, 2015.

?

What type of Prize do you want to be added to the Giveaway?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2015.
Promo 21 vote(s) 39.6%
Another Rupee prize 7 vote(s) 13.2%
Something random? 25 vote(s) 47.2%
  1. I actually didn't have cake (My favorite is Red Velvet), or celebrated my birthday. I was too busy taking care of my mom, she had just had her second breast cancer surgery. Thanks for doing this, kinda weird for someone to be giving gifts on their birthday. :)
  2. I like chocolate cake my birthday was last saturday and I spent all day at a v-ball tournament.
  3. Icecream Cake is the best, and I celebrated my last birthday by going out to eat with some of my family.
  4. Sure, I'll add them to the prize list...
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! :p
    Favorite Cake: Tres Leches :)
    Spent my last birthday with my brothers. Went out to see some MMA fights with them then went out to eat afterwards. 'Twas a swell time. :D
  6. Happy birth day!
    My favorite type of cake would have to be caramel fudge cake. Last birthday i celebrated by spending $800 on my PC & got to build it w/ my friend. my bday is on march 19 but my father let me get my present early & i got to spend about $1300 on it this time.
  7. i like all the cakes :D well not totally
    but make a cake with chocolate and/or fruit and im the happiest guy in the world
    and my birthday is always right in my exams :(
    so i was doing my english exam last birthday
    7 june is such a bad day :p
  8. I like black forest cake :p and my last birthday I went out to eat at a restaurant with my family.

Happy belated birthday and thanks for creating this cool thread!
  9. Hello. :)

I would have to go with angel food cake or something because birthday cakes and alike disgust me. They are way too sweet.

For my last birthday, I slept all day because it was the first day of summer break. :p
  10. My favorite cake is pumpkin cheese cake with whip cream, and my last birthday I celebrated by sitting at home doing nothing but playing video games.
  11. plain and I went paintballing
  12. Vanilla cake is the best and I hung out with friends. It was fun.
  13. I like red velvet cake and i spent my birthday at school :p
  14. Happy Birthday!

Favorite type of cake: Birthday cake. Duh.
    What I did for my last birthday: Weekend long gaming marathon with my friends.
  15. Congratz on turning 17!
    My flavourite is white or maybe lemon cake with vanilla frosting.
    I actually didn't celebrate my last birthday.
  16. Omg steam games :D
    I like lots of kinds of cakes like pound cake and chocolate cake and so on. I celebrated my birthday by getting a kitten and hanging ourt with friends! I think we are steam friends also coolios
  17. I've only ever really had one type of cake, that would be chinese cakes from Kam Man Foods. Well, there are still different types of cakes there, so I'd say I most like the Tiramisu cake there.

What'd I do for my last birthday...Get a purple aluminum heart-shaped helium balloon that my brother accidentally popped by jabbing his fingers into it with too much force (fail aluminum--i knew it looked too soft >.>)... eat cake... eat more cake... eat noodles...get an original, self-drawn card from my brother... yup, the usual. we do this every year.
    Except for the balloon popping. usually the balloon lasts like 6 months =P

And btw, you're still the only one to have posted on my profile page. Whenever I open it, I see your "..."
  18. My favorite type of cake is german chocolate and my last birthday I had a sleep over with like 7 of my friends.
  19. congrats on turning 17 :p :)chocolate cake ftw
  20. Had a family dinner :p and went out with friends :)