[Giveaway] Celebrating My Birthday! (Steam Games + Promos)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Mar 11, 2015.

?

What type of Prize do you want to be added to the Giveaway?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2015.
Promo 21 vote(s) 39.6%
Another Rupee prize 7 vote(s) 13.2%
Something random? 25 vote(s) 47.2%
  1. Happy birthday! Ice cream cake ftw, and also have some friends over and watch a movie ;3
  2. there goes half the steam games out there lol
    crafter31211 likes this.
  3. I will not choose a favourite since there is so many cakes i have not tried.
    I just like cake, i like cake that is just so cakey.
    I like cake cake, not just cake. Can never have enough cake.
  4. Um well
    I um don't like cake or sweets for that matter

But last year I celebrated my b-day with my family and we went out to eat at my FAVORITE place
    Sweet Tomatoes.

Fun fact: Last year my birthday was on mothers day :3

Another fun fact: My brother, and sis(twin) all share a b-day :3
  5. Happy birthday!
    I don't know the name of my favorite cake, but it's basically just chocolate cake with melted Hershey chocolate bars melted on top of it.
    I celebrated my last birthday by missing PE in school and going and getting my drivers permit.
  6. My favorite cake is "The Best Chocolate Cake in the World" (That's actually the name of it). I celebrated my last birthday with my friends (All four of them :p ) and played capture the flag :)
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  7. First of all, happy birthday :)
    My favorite cake is strawberry cake and for my last birthday, I spent it with my family and went to dinner and bowling.
    DubChef likes this.
  8. Happy Birthday!! :) My favourite is Ice Cream Cake. I celebrated my last birthday out of town, with a few close friends. We went out for supper & then out to a local bar...was definitely an evening to remember!! :p
  9. This thread needs more cake.
  10. k.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My favourite is chocolate *gurgles*... I had an indian for mine. I didn't even get a cake ;(
  11. Cake with white icing, I`ll leave it as that :)
    Happy bday!
  12. Happy Birthday! :D and nice giveaway :)

My fav type of cake is a chocolatey mess lol, i'm unhealthy so anything with lots of sugar pleases me. Oh and i love frosting, due to its high sugar content ;)

I celebrated my last birthday quietly this year, no party of the sorts. Just spent it with those closest. Oh and i gave away a bunch of stuff on emc of course :)
  13. Favorite cake flavor is vanilla, and I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for this but, I like vanilla because I hate any kind of chocolate. And I celebrated my last bday party with some paintball
  14. My favorite cake is Oreo Ice cream cake and I celebrated with some of my old friends had pizza and chicken wings and also played Just Dance for hours XP
  15. I have 3 copies of that Orion prelude game if you want them to give to others.
  16. Happy Birthday! :)

My favorite cake is marble and my last birthday I went go-karting.
  17. Merry day of birth.

My favorite cake has to be vanilla, ice cream cake. Nom nom nom. What I did for my last birthday is go to this amazing Brazilian Steak House w/ friend and family. :)
  18. My favorite cake is a local grocery store that sells these giant oreo cakes with an ice cream filling, it's great. I spent my last birthday party on EMC and alone, cause I don't like parties much =P
  19. Hey DJ, happy birthday buddy old pal. My favorite cake is pie flavored and my birthday was celebrated over last summer break. We were on vacation in Europe (at the time we were in Belgium) so my brother treated me to a night out.
  20. Happy birthday.

Cake: Vanilla two layer cake with buttercream icing.

What I did my last birthday: Went to a jazz concert (my brother's jazz professor seems to know to schedule the concert on my birthday for some reason), went out to dinner, came home to have cake, and if memory serves correctly I was working on something involving my International Organizations Paper.