[Giveaway] Celebrating My Birthday! (Steam Games + Promos)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Mar 11, 2015.

?

What type of Prize do you want to be added to the Giveaway?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2015.
Promo 21 vote(s) 39.6%
Another Rupee prize 7 vote(s) 13.2%
Something random? 25 vote(s) 47.2%
  1. Sorry, missed that part. :p
    Mint-choc-chip-icecream, and I forgot :l
    607 likes this.
  2. LOLz
  3. Peanut Butter Chocalate Chip Ice Cream Cake, my favorite ice cream flavor+cake=yum :D
    I spent my last birthday playing lazer tag with a couple friends and then super smash bros.

Also happy birthday dj :D
  4. Happy Birthday! and many more... I like ice cream cake :) and I celebrated my last birthday with a laser tag party. It was awesome. So I hope you had a fantastic birthday!
  5. my favorite cake it vanilla ice cream cake form dairy queen and I celebrated my last birthday with a nice pizza dinner with my closest family
  6. happy birthday
  7. Hope you Have a good birthday! My favorite cake is Ice cream cake . I celebrated my last birthday by going to universal.
  8. Here's a late happy birthday! My favourite cake is Black Forest Gateaux, and I spent my last birthday bowling with my friends and family, and then had pizza.
    607 likes this.
  9. Happy Birthday! But as the cake lord, I cant make my different types of cakes feel bad, so all cake is best cake!
  10. Happy (late) birthday! I like red velvet cake. My last birthday was on Mother's Day, so... yeah.
  11. Mmmm... My favorite type of cake is Devil's Food Cake. Me and my family loves when I bake it myself (Specially my bewuved Mother :3). It's kinda sad to say that my Last birthday was my 18th Year Old birthday and no one celebrated with me... I spent it alone without a cake or presents... Gosh not even my father showed up for it... (My mother lives in another town so... it explains why she didn't show up). Although My mother called me... It made Me really happy!

Anyways... I wish you, Dj a happy birthday and that you have a bright future ahead of you! May your paths lead you to great things and that you be happy on your choices!

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."
    - Elbert Hubbard
    reploid1 likes this.
  12. Happy 17th Birthday and may you have many more to come!

My favorite type of cake is chocolate cake; it doesn't matter the kind, dark, milk, chocolate mouse, grocery store, I just love chocolate cake.

Last year I celebrated my birthday by going with my friends to a go kart track and racing for hours.
    607 likes this.
  13. Closing at 4/10/15 9 PM (PST)
  14. About 5 hours 30 minutes left...
  15. Happy Birthday!

My favourite birthday cake is vanilla ice cream cake or just plain vanilla with. My most recent birthday was celebrated by a trip to play laser tag and a movie.
    607 likes this.
  16. My favorite type of cake is chocolate, with vanilla icing. I celebrated my last birthday by buying a blue cake mix for a break from the ordinary. Happy B-day/Cake day/Birthday/Birth Date/Dayyouwereborn!
    607 likes this.
  17. home made cake <3 chocholate! and i didnt get to celebrate it being it was on blackfriday and everyone was busy
  18. Happy Birthday! I'd like #28 if that is not taken.

Favorite Cake: Red Velvet. Mmmm :D
    How I celebrated my last birthday: Went paintballing with a couple friends last November. I guess it was fun, and painful at the same time. :p

19. The number depends when you post, so you will be around 80~100
    607 likes this.