[GIVEAWAY & AMA] 3000th Post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Olaf_C, Aug 6, 2014.

?

Which is the best nickname?

schneeman 3 vote(s) 5.5%
snowlaf 7 vote(s) 12.7%
Yolaf_C 12 vote(s) 21.8%
Yololaf_C 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Yogurtlaf_C 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Orgleaf_C 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potatolaf_C 3 vote(s) 5.5%
Sir Clockington 18 vote(s) 32.7%
Olafmister 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Count Olaf 8 vote(s) 14.5%
  1. im just going to say it now, frozen took over 4 years to actually make...
  2. But do you know when he got this username?
  3. not a clue but if it was in the 2010 or up line It would be referenced to frozen, I'm not a person who compares people(except koalas *cough* deathconn *cough* I'm joking koala guy lol ).but not many people heard about the movie until it was maybe 1 year from releasing.
  4. Fair enough. Olaf_C was my username for everything as of 2009, but I got my MC account in 2012.
  5. ah I see shalomout has been my name for most accounts since 2009 (when I got minecraft.)
  6. 73, Do you like Waffles!?!??!? :O
  7. snicker doodle (I might have already been asked this one :p)
    I am a clock. Not a droid
    I am always unsure. In the past I was really really stupid, so I am now pretty cautious on what I post. I think that is holds me back, though. I have some good stuff that I should have posted but missed the opportunity. Just get scared now.
    Depends on my mood. If I am very tired or sad and I need a laugh, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, or The Office. In general it is Doctor Who.
    *sings* Yes, I like waffles. Do you like pancakes?
    607 likes this.
  8. I will throw my hat into this and pick 70! :D Also question what is with your display picture. The crest there, was that just randomly made or any significance behind it?
  9. 64 if I may, and up, down, or sideways?
  10. Uhm yeah sure do :D
  11. I know the answer to that :D
    Olaf_C likes this.
  12. 19 please :)

What is your funnies memory/emc adventure? :p
  13. Sorry, i forgot about this. Numbers will be updated and replies will be sent out tonight
  14. 99. Why are you here?
  15. 2 is my lucky number, but since it's taken, I'll have 22 (two 2's :D)
    Whats your favorite type of clock?
  16. 72 por favor
  17. 12 plz congratz on 3000th!!

What is your favourite coloour?
  18. There is a bit of significance behind this. This was the crest of one of my relatives from a while ago. He was a prime minister for a while, and for a matter of weeks the head of the government after a coup, but then he was coup'd himself and demoted to a normal minister.
    Slantways, my friend.
    My favorite EMC adventure was my first night on SMP7. I met my best friend (highlancer54), got married to a koala, and was addicted to SMP7 for quite a while.
    I am here because my friend introduced me to minecraft and EMC. I am still here because of the friends I made.
    Sorry, but that number is taken :(. My favorite type of non-wearable clock is the grand father clock (former skin and current head). My favorite type of wearable watch is anything from the Omega brand. I own two.
    Yellow or blue.
    Electric_Tree, 607 and anonymouz710 like this.
  19. Oh, on the list it says 22 is free, but if it isn't I'll take 40 :)
  20. Oops. My bad. Gave you 22.