[GIVEAWAY & AMA] 3000th Post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Olaf_C, Aug 6, 2014.

?

Which is the best nickname?

schneeman 3 vote(s) 5.5%
snowlaf 7 vote(s) 12.7%
Yolaf_C 12 vote(s) 21.8%
Yololaf_C 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Yogurtlaf_C 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Orgleaf_C 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potatolaf_C 3 vote(s) 5.5%
Sir Clockington 18 vote(s) 32.7%
Olafmister 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Count Olaf 8 vote(s) 14.5%
  1. Getting unbanned
    Yes. Yes it is.
    607 likes this.
  2. Why is snowman_c not up there in the poll? :confused:
  3. who knows :p
  4. 25 Please.

can u plz halp me r u a mod?

(For all others reading this, not really. it'sa running gag.)
    607 and deathconn like this.
  5. Dang QuarterStop took my number :p. 23 please.

How did you find out about EMC?
    Who was your first friend on EMC?
    Who is your favorite person on EMC currently?
    What is your favorite memory on EMC?
    What do you like best about EMC?
    What do you like least about EMC?
    What was your first big project on EMC?
    QuarterStop likes this.
  6. 7 please :) What is it with dirty mirrors? :p (Think back to show yourself)
  7. can i have 10 please
  8. 52 please. I only have one question and that all. which is in this spoiler here
    Do you want to build a Snowman?
  9. 29 cause hurfer took 28.... and who made up "Yolaf_C"?
  10. I am glad you asked this question.

For those who do not know, I am not a fan of noobs. I like new players, but noobs drive me crazy. I am going to admit that I was one in the past, but I grew past that. I was ranting about new players on a thread (do not remember which one) and I was talking about how I am specifically always asked questions that are always pretty pathetic. I got that question every other day.

The most recent running gag is this:
    That last sentence ended up in a lot of signatures. I have a point to prove, though. I was on SMP3 and heard this today:
    View attachment 28971
    This was a brand new player. Point proven.
    First question: Already answered
    First friend: runnerboy72000
    Favorite person: I am going to exclude my best friend. My EMC role model and favorite person is AlexChance
    Favorite memory: Posting the first Good Samaritan Award
    Like best about EMC: The community
    Like least about EMC: Occasional unnecessary feuding and drama
    First big project: excluding the good samaritan awards, I am starting my first big project now. A 2 res mall on smp3.

I took the picture at a friends house. I was wearing an ill fitted suit for a wedding and we were waiting for a cab to pick us up. I took the selfie because I rarely have an opportunity to wear a suit.
    Samsimx, then bro_im_infinite resurrected it.
  11. Number 77 please :)

Question: What was your best build on EMC?
  12. Sure!
    ~_~

I am going to go into semi-rant mode. I like Olaf the snowman and I think he is nice, but I hate being compared to him. I like that he is kind and likes warm hugs, and like me he likes the snow, but I feel like I am being called stupid when I get the comparison. I also got this username a few years before frozen was even an idea. About once a week I get a pm saying "OMG I love your username! I love frozen!" and I am just like "...". I would like to build a snowman, though. If I were a snowman, I would be playing god.
    I have never built anything on EMC :confused:

I normally come socialize with people. I am working on 3 big projects which will hopefully be eye candy.
    snow_freak, Jake81201 and Dwight5273 like this.
  13. 47, Did deathconn give you all his rupees too? ;P
  14. 5 please, How's the building of the EMC society going?
  15. See, I always gotta race you to get the number 21 . . .

Anyway, congrats Olaf, you got a lot of great things to say, and I'm glad you're saying them.
    I'll take 85 please.

There are 2 trains, you are on the one leaving Chicago at 130 MPH heading 43 degrees Southeast. You're friend is on another leaving San Diego traveling at 117 MPH heading straight east. Assuming that wind and stoppage is nonexistent, and that the Earth's rotation is a constant of 67,000 miles on its axis per hour, and constant of 108,000 km per hour in its revolution around the Sun. Using this information, what will you order for lunch?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. No. I am going to have to ask him about that ~_~
    That is supposed to be SECRET!!!!!!
    My favorite lunch is a good salad (maybe with some chicken), but there are some faults in your question. You do not count in any sort of rail traffic, maintenance, or restroom breaks for the engineer. Due to these forgotten questions, depending on adding them or not my lunch could range anywhere from caviar to a pulled pork sandwich!
    wisepsn, 607 and Mirr0rr like this.
  17. 94, Are you the droid I'm looking for?
  18. Are you often unsure whether to post something or not?
    Number 15, please :)
    Also, attachment 28971 most likely doesn't exist. (Or it was posted in a supporter forum)
  19. 44, what's your favourite TV show?