[GIVEAWAY & AMA] 3000th Post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Olaf_C, Aug 6, 2014.

?

Which is the best nickname?

schneeman 3 vote(s) 5.5%
snowlaf 7 vote(s) 12.7%
Yolaf_C 12 vote(s) 21.8%
Yololaf_C 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Yogurtlaf_C 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Orgleaf_C 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potatolaf_C 3 vote(s) 5.5%
Sir Clockington 18 vote(s) 32.7%
Olafmister 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Count Olaf 8 vote(s) 14.5%
  1. Thankyou :D
  2. Since this is a small giveaway, i am probably going to reduce the numbers. You can still keep your number, though.
  3. Could I get 20 and cool 3000 post is awesome! (Sir clockington is the best ;) )
  4. Congrats Olaf!
    Thanks for the kind words, we have had many a chat over time covering a load of topics, haven't we?
    I too would be alarmed at that question as I got many, many awesome friends on here. I would agree i've probably spent the most time chatting with you regarding real life things.

I didn't see an 'alt' that captured your 'essence', but I shall soon pick one from your list!
    Keep in mind that I will always know you as olaf_c.

There are a few names I am surprised that did not make the list.

LOLaf_c
    meatolaf_c
    c_falo
    olaf_54
    OlafTheTimelord
    tempus_fugit
    ICHy_Olaf

(hope this does not tick you off too much, but some could come in a close second?)
    If you need a hand with more, let me know.
    Just remember, when Olaf_c is really hungry, he usually goes back four seconds!

~The life given us by nature is short, but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal~
  5. 89 please :)
    Do you <3 banners?
  6. As I already picked a number, I have one more question to ask you Sir Clockington, do you often dream about warm summers? :3
  7. Sure. Thanks for the congradulations. Think quarterstop suggested sir clockington.
    Thank you for the kind words, too. None of the nicknames were meant to act as alt names. Of the names you listed, though, I like OlafTheTimelord the best. You could never tick me off, btw. Also, when i am hungry, time ticks back 4.5 seconds. You round it up to 5, not down to 4 ;)
    I think i do.
    Will people ever stop with that joke >.<
  8. afraid not. none the lest I know maybe 10 people who are named olaf. lol
    607 likes this.