[GIVEAWAY & AMA] 3000th Post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Olaf_C, Aug 6, 2014.

Which is the best nickname?

schneeman 3 vote(s) 5.5%
snowlaf 7 vote(s) 12.7%
Yolaf_C 12 vote(s) 21.8%
Yololaf_C 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Yogurtlaf_C 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Orgleaf_C 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potatolaf_C 3 vote(s) 5.5%
Sir Clockington 18 vote(s) 32.7%
Olafmister 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Count Olaf 8 vote(s) 14.5%
  1. Hello everyone,

This is my 3000th post on the Empire Minecraft forums! I have been part of EMC for a year and a half now, and this is an important milestone in my EMC career. Today is the day that I not only made my 3000th post, but joined the contribution team. So, I thought I would do a small and simple celebration. I am giving away 3,000r to ten people. To enter, reply below with a number between 1 and 100 and ask a question (this is optional)

Things to note:
    • 10 people will win 3000r
    • To enter reply with a number between 1 and 100
    • Do not use your alts
    • Ask me a question optionally
    • There will be a drawing after all numbers are taken

1. Bro_Im_Infinite
    2. Kippy159
    5. mman2832
    7. sambish20
    10. finch_rocks_1
    11. snow_freak
    12. Electric_Tree
    15. 607
    17. luckypat
    18. hashhog3000
    19. anonymouz710
    21. FDNY21
    22. babycreepersrule
    23. Ark_Warrior1
    25. PandasEatRamen
    26. Lukas3226
    27. deathconn
    28. HurferDurfer1
    29. Ultimamaxx
    33. porphos
    37. generalfelino015
    42. wisepsn
    44. PureBredGaeilge
    47. Mirr0rr
    52. Dwight5273
    53. Ultimate_GG
    61. karatekick2001
    64. DaemonSpadeXD
    69. QuarterStop
    70. iamfuturetrunks
    72. talkuegord
    73. daveiscool321
    75. ShalomOut
    77. jake81201
    85. BlackKnight1021
    94. brenjone
    97. haxvios
    99. dragonhalk32
    100. High_Jacker

BONUS: A random pole voter will win 10000r! Alts not allowed. Nicknames are ones I have heard other players say.
    607, mba2012, wisepsn and 3 others like this.
  2. 69 hehehehehehehe

What should I ask you, besides when did you become the bae of Quarter?
  3. 42 lel

What inspired you to make the username, "Olaf_C"? I understand the clock, but what about the Olaf part?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Congrats on 3,000 posts and on the C-Team! I'll have 18, please. :) Do you like warm hugs?
    wisepsn and FDNY21 like this.
  5. I will take 21 please :rolleyes:

Sir Clockington wins. It just does. My question, what is your favourite EMC Special Item out of all the Special Items? You do not have to have it ;)
    wisepsn and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. How did you feel when you got to 3,000 posts and made the Contribution Team? Congrats! Also number 2 please
  7. I voted for Yogurtlaf_C, because yogurt triumphs over all... clocks included! BWAHAHAHA!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. 33! What is your favorite nickname you have been given?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. I will take number 37 plz :D.

Why the first samaritarian contest was more a popularity contest than samaritarian contest?
  10. 17 please, congrats on 3000th post and on Contribution Team!
    Why is your skin a clock?
  11. 53 please! Whos your best friend on EMC? (Can be more than one person)
    wisepsn likes this.
  12. I was never the bae ~_~
    Most people know I am mostly Scandinavian (Danish (50%) Norwegian (25%)), and I take pride in my heritage. I also like the name Olaf and since it is Scandinavian, I chose that. C stands for the first letter in my last name. I am a clock because I love Doctor Who, studying history, and I collect watches.
    Yes. Yes I do most of the time.
    My favorite EMC Special item was the Everlasting Axestopper because of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference, and it was my first promo I got. My first business on EMC was a wood farm I had on my SMP1 res when I was still a noob (2126), and I got it because of that.
    I felt very happy about the contributor team because I had extreme paranoia. At first I thought I send the wrong blog to krysyy and spent 2 weeks looking for editing errors in my post. I was happy about 3000 posts too, but I was expecting it to happen eventually :p.
    I do not have a favorite, which is why the poll exists. My least favorite is YOLOlaf_C because I try my best to have class. YOLOlaf is not very Olafy.
    There are a few reasons. I do not blame anyone but I was curious too.
    1. The page did not make the front page. I was not expecting it, but the fact that it got front page last year helped a lot.
    2. Last year the event was a bit more spontaneous. I came up with the idea, posted a thread, and everything shot up so quick. I think this year I over advertised my award which kind of took away the hype.
    3. I chose the wrong time of year. A lot of the spies were not able to fully complete their job or even try due to plans.
    4. My ban kind of put a cap on it. When I was unbanned, I had to focus on rebuilding and could not put enough time towards the reward. My real life was also a culprit at the time
    I plan to try again in later this year when I have more time and effort that I can put towards the award.

I collect watches in real life. I also like to study history and I love Doctor Who. A clock because time travel.
    BONUS FACT: I am one of two time travelers on EMC. One is myself, the other is krysyyjane9191
    I really hate this question because I do not want to hurt anyones feelings. I am going to say who, but with a disclaimer.
    DISCLAIMER: Please note, I am saying one person because he is the person who I have had the longest friendship with and the one who I am not in any sort of joke relationship or have been in a joke relationship with (deathconn and quarterstop). This person is at the top of my list for those reasons. You are all my friends but I am calling this player my best friend.

13. Hey Olaf_C! 18 Is My Lucky Number, But Ill Take 100 Thanks.

Why/How Did You Start Playing Minecraft?

14. Congratz on your 3000 posts and the contributor rank! :)
    Why would you take the German word for snowman as a nickname?
    Edit: and number 26 ( how could I forget to ask for a number :p )
  15. 27 my fellow grandfather clock!

On a scale from 1 to even, can you?
  16. none of those names , I prefer Rascolaf_C, oh and 82 please
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  17. 1
    What in your opinion is your favorite Olaf_C nickname?
  18. I was very bored at a doctors office appointment. They had gigabit wifi and I wanted to test it out. My friend who plays on this server recommended minecraft for a while now, so I thought I would try it out. I got it at the doctors office and played it for 2 hours since there was such a long wait.
    I am also a very tiny bit german.
    I can even. Funny thing, though. I think that a a photo of someone holding their arms up in joy with the caption "you can even" would make a great motivational picture for white girls :p.
    I should have added that .-.
    I already answered that question. In a previous reply :p
    607 and deathconn like this.
  19. 61 plz :D favorite EMC moment?
  20. 75 please, and olaf is it true to never trust a koala?
    BevK56 and deathconn like this.