[Giveaway] 3 Ore Busters

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Biscuitboy, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I would like (not need) an ore buster to give it as a gift to my EMC wife Lilyrox55. It would be my anniversary/apology gift to her since *sniff* I wasn't on EMC the *Sniff* day of our anniversary.

Torian42 likes this.
  2. I want to save it for a few months then auction it off :p
  3. I want an ore buster because i am currently mining some quartz in the wastelands and fortune would be very very nice cause i need a lot for a building :D
  4. I want an ore buster because I wasnt able to get one during the time because I was too busy with school.
  5. Now here is a very bad reason in pokemon song.

I wanna be, the very best..
    Like no was ever was....
    To get them, is my real guess,
    To store them is my causee!

I will walk, a few blocks.
    Looking once or twice!
    Each pickax to wonder at,
    The power that's my pride!

[CODA]
    OREBUSTER! Gotta use them allllll!
    I know it's my villany....
    OREBUSTER! Oooooh, I don't need them,
    In a world where I eat potatoes!!!
    OREBUSTER, Gotta use them allllll!
    Our rupees will get pull us through...

You give me and i'll give you
    Gotta use them allllll!
    [STOP ON SECOND TIME!]

Every ore, in my mineshaft
    With potatoes, I will face!
    I will mine, everyday...
    To claim my rightful rupees!

Follow me, the potatoes are ripe..
    There's no better toooool!
    Arm in arm, we'll win the tool,
    It's always been my dreammmmm!
    [REPEAT TO CODA]
  6. I would like to enter to win an ore buster the reason is (with no evil lies form the depth of where evil stems from[yes battmeghs the joker]) to mine ores that's the reason this pick was designed I have 40 diamond ore in my ender chest that I have been waiting to be able to use an ore buster on if I had the ore buster I wouldn't sell it for quick cash (like sooome people said) I wouldn't use it to buy biscuits (like another person said) heck I wouldn't sell it to save my dogs (minecraft of coarse) it is just that fricken amazing I would use it for it's sole purpose to mine ores and get a crap ton of that coal, redstone, lapis luzuli, emeralds, and the big daddy of them all diamonds!
  7. I want an orebuster, because I need one for my ores, I've got a shop to stock, and some mines ti mine. Please?
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  8. Ever tried sugar cane in real life? It's amazing. SO GIVE ME ALL YOUR SUGAR CANE.

Also, I would like an Ore Buster so I can store it for about a few months and then sell it at an auction for some rupees. With that money, I'll build up for the Foster's Home for Newcomers. It'll be real awesome if I get one. also look at this panda can you say no?
    Choongjae likes this.
  9. I don't want an ore buster sir, I need one. I'm out in the wild a lot and mine a lot. I go through picks A LOT and can't afford diamond and/or books to improve my picks. This would help me get two to three times the material in the same time. Plus I can use that material to sell in town to buy efficient equipment. Thank you so much for your time and for doing this. If I am choosen or not I'm happy your are helping others. Thank you.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  10. NOTE: I want rupees... not the most exciting idea because well you don't.
  11. Well I want one so I can bust... some ores.... with an orebuster... to bust.... ores....bust...

Pretty much all of the above. ^
    bloodra1n likes this.
  12. With an ore buster, I can go mine tons of coal. I will use said coal to throw at jcplugs in revenge for her leveling me 25 times with exp bottles.

And you know, I like shiny stuff.
  13. I want a Ore Buster to mine ore's :)

EDIT: are alts allowed?
  14. I want an Ore Buster because I can use it to mine ores. I have only had one, and It got stolen before I could use it. I don't have the money to pay for one, And I really really want an Ore Buster again.
  15. I want a orebuster because I am poor, so can't afford one, and I would use it to dig up LOTS of diamond.
  16. The use I can have for an Ore buster is simply so I can use it to get more out of my ores such as quartz, diamond and lapis. Thus putting a lot more gem resource back into the economy and since the buster will create a surplus on my hand, cheaper prices , more to go around , more to fluctuate in the economy and end up in a residence near you. I really don't have any selling purposes for it since you can help out more by using it. (Really good for quartz).
    Golden_Guppy likes this.
  17. I want an ore buster, why?

YOLO - You Only Live Once | I need one to last me until I die.
    Or, I need one, just cause!
  18. I want one for my Special EMC item Room in my 8 res project n smp6, that will be beside the dragon egg and ender crystal room
    supereskimo and Golden_Guppy like this.
  19. I need an ore buster because as many of you guys know I'm rock00888, so of course I'm made of rock. So this weekend I went to the store and bought a literal ton of pop rocks. About an hour after I ate them all I puffed up into a giant piece of diamond ore. Apparently, Sulphuric acid and something in pop rocks mixed together and pressurized some carbon precipitate. Seeing as I don't want to be stuck as a Diamond forever, I need the ore buster BADLY!!!!
    redfire23 likes this.