[Giveaway] 3 Ore Busters

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Biscuitboy, Jun 13, 2013.

1. You left EMC... I must ponder this decision.
  2. How far behind are you :p? Im back, and have been for a long time.
  3. I need one because I recently have started stone mining to supply to shops and sell on forums. I currently have a enchanted dimand pic but it is really slow and it wears down fast it took me a lot of time to get a few stacks. With an orebuster I would probably be able to quadruple production. Furthermore I also go on long mining trips in the wastelands and i need to be able to mine faster i can get down deep in a fashionable time so i can stop minding down and start mining to the sides to get as much resources in as little time as possible because the slower you go the more time a creeper has to find you. I would really love and ore buster. Thanks you for the giveaway.
  4. I need an ore buster to use for my projects. My want to win the builder contest but I cannot build my project fast enough because my shortage in quartz. That fortune would change all of that. Also when I go on an expedition to mine quartz I usually die but if fortune 5 was use the trip would be much shorter and I have a less chance of dieing. The second reason I want an ore buster is to repay my brother. My brother has giving me diamond armour tools and fortune picks to help me and an ore buster would be. He perfect way to repay my brother.he loves having op tools and as u know an ore buster is op. that is why I want an ore buster. Thank you for reading this
  5. You are an awesome person for even letting people have the opportunity to get an ore buster for free, and helping them out.

here are 3 reasons why i should be given one

1. I am trying to build a shop that looks like a diamond chestplate and need diamond blocks, i will be selling weapons armor and raw materials.

2. i am new to the forum and dont have a lot of materials to get me started. I am in short supply of everything and this would realyy help me out by boosting my start on Empire Minecraft.

3. I also wasn't around when they sold them and did not have the opportunity to buy one

Thank you for the opportunity even if i don't win.
  6. I'd like an ore buster because I'm sort of collecting rare EMC items. I have the Empire Firework, and working on a MobArena sword, but I can't find any Ore Busters, and as I missed the time frame for getting one, I had kind of given up hope. This is probably my best chance of ever getting one, seeing as I'm not exactly rich :p
  7. To tell the truth I am not the one this orebuster would be for.... It would be for the Smp4 paradise project so we can get as many quartz as possible... This project took 1year and 6mnths to start and every little thing helps in the biggest way.. :) thank you-Spm4 Paradise Project.
    bloodra1n and cadgamer101 like this.
  8. I need an OreBuster so I can simply sell it for rupees. I know that this post does not deserve an OreBuster but I need the rupees.
  9. It's already over o.o
    Electrobomb and Golden_Guppy like this.
  10. Who won?
    akela132 likes this.
  11. Ya who won?
  12. Patience guys, the hoster of this is probably either doing something else, or reading the posts to find the best reasons.
  13. You have two ICC heads, don't think you need rupees :)
  14. I keep those heads for my collection. Not to sell
  15. Those who have been chosen to receive a pick have been contacted in game or on the forums.
  16. Looks like it's time to increase the creativity around here...
  17. THIS WONT BE THE LAST OF ME BISCUITBOY!
    jtc0999 likes this.
  18. Yea it will...
    Biscuitboy5396 and Golden_Guppy like this.
  19. I would love an ore buster because i am going to build a shop for the whole community to enjoy and having an ore buster would give me tons of ore for my shop. please i would love one. : ) it would be in good hands.
    Golden_Guppy likes this.