[Giveaway] 3 Ore Busters

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Biscuitboy, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I would really like one because I have a collection of things to cherish on my res, and I don't have any form of 60k member item and I would really like to add it to the memorabilia. For other purposes, I've always wanted to be looked up to as an EMC player, but here is the problem. I'm too young (13) for a staff member to even consider me as staff but also I've only been on Emc for about 115 days. I feel like there was no way to get looked up to until I came across this thread, the Orebuster, my possible solution:) I fell very motivated to achieve one so one day I would be recognized on EMC more than I am now with just smp9 and a little of smp1:) I didn't want to give you some kind of fake reason like some other people that has to do with things not even relating to EMC, and I hope I gave you a good Legitimate reason:) You would also go on my donators wall at 18894 just for your kindness:) I really hope you consider, Electrobomb
    Also thanks for all the giveaways:) The DC of quartz and now this:D You're Awesome
  2. I would like an Orebuster because they're really useful when mining.
  3. I want the ore buster so I can make myself money to finance my contest, which the final prize is the full set of Staff Autograph Books. I need around 50k, plus I need to make back the 200k I paid AlexChance...for one of the main residences used for the contest. I'll be spam-mining diamonds and nether quartz for days on end.
  4. I would really like to have an orebuster so i can say 'Yes, I do have an extra ore buster I can give away' ... Sadly I already gave away one, and sold 2 ... but the ability to give someone one for free always is a treat :D
  5. The reason I would like the ore buster is because I would simply like one and help people by lending it to them to help them with shat they need to do it would also be nice to get stuff from the ores and donating to beginners
  6. i would like the orebuster simply so amused does not get it then i will use it in front of him every time we work on the gold farm and he will be so jelly.
  7. I would like an OreBuster so that I can give it to my good friend Harbinger12 he is new around the empire and I want to surprise him with an amazing gift. Send me a Message if I win one please.
  8. I would like to have one, so that we can break up all the quartz ore we are mining for the big smp4 project of R0bbieJo's! It will be used for the project only, not for any personal use, cause this is a project for the community. :D
  9. I would greatly appreciate receiving an ore buster cause me and my friend r digging a massive subway in wilderness
  10. I would love an Ore Buster. About a month ago, i accidentally reset my res I thought i was resetting an old res of mine. But to find out, i was too late. I gave the command on my res that had everything on it. I felt so stupid for not looking first. This Ore Buster would be a huge help into rebuilding when i had and lost. This would help bring money in and also save other people.

- Inu
  11. I feel that the only one deserving of these ore busters is Guppy due to this majestic reason and story.
    Jeanzl2000 and Golden_Guppy like this.
  12. I do not wish an orebuster for myself. Rather, I would like to see one donated to the SMP4 Project. Why?
    • It promises to be a monumental endeavor and they need all the help they can get. The amount of quartz required for the wall itself to surround twenty-four residences is colossal, to say nothing of the entry towers on each corner.
    • The Project is a historic undertaking - a year and a half in planning, likely as long in the building, and I have every reason to believe it will last as long as the Empire's SMP4 server itself. This is an opportunity to be part of something great, that benefits the entire community and embodies the best of what EMC has to offer. Tossing an orebuster their way will mean a lot to everyone working on the project and significantly aid them in seeing it through to completion.
    Or you could give it to me and I'll throw it in the donations for you :) but I think it'd mean more if you did it yourself.
  13. Reason I need it: Don't own one and would be eternally great full and in debt to you to if i received one (including doing any jobs for you)
    Reason I want it: I like apples...
  14. I would like to have one to use on all the Quartz Ore for the Smp4 Project.... :)
  15. Silk -> OreBuster -> Yum
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  16. WHEN I WAS 13 I HAD MY FIRST PICK AND I WAS LIKE BABBBBBBYYY BABBBBYYYY BABBBYY OHHHH I JUST MINNEDDD FOR DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYSSSSSSS AND THEN IT BROKE :( AND GUESS WHAT I ONLY
    GOT 1 DIAMOND SO I WENT ON A QUEST FOR A PICK AND MY QUEST HAS LEAD ME TO THIS AND I JUST WANT DAT PICK (P.S. sorry bout
    caps it's kinda half parody half saying so u know)
  17. You use JUSTIN BEIBER?!?!?! NOOOO PICK FOR YOU!
    southpark347, jtc0999 and R0bbieJo like this.
  18. LOL....
  19. I'm in need of one of your fancy orebusters to build a tunnel system to an SMP 8 underground city project that all of the SMP8 community can participate in :D!
  20. I need the Ore Buster. I am currently trying my best to stock a shop and mine efficiently. I know this comment doesn't seem too spontaneous but, I'm just asking one on one. I really need the ore buster because it will benefit more than just me with my shop. Thank you for reading this at all mate!

Cheers,
    Shane