Get to know zinn

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zinn43, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Hello! I have created this thread because I love to be involved with the community. In this thread, you can ask me any questions you want. I want yall to get to know me because I want to be active and well known on this server. What is a better way than this?! Pleas leave your questions below and please, dont be toxic. I will not tolerate any toxicity or rudeness below. Everyone's questions are accepted and no ones shall be insulted for what they ask. Thank you!
  2. Please practice what ya preach! I thought you were quite rude, after I gave you 6 stacks of slime blocks and 9 stacks of string. :(
  3. I do not recall that happening. I have joined only a week ago
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. Welcome to EMC zinn43~

I hope that you will have a quite fun time on this server. :)
  5. :oops: I apologize! You indeed where not the one. Again I'm sorry about that!
    Nickblockmaster and zinn43 like this.
  6. Thank you both! And it is ok luckycordel. Mistakes happen. My motto is "forgive and forget and no on gets hurt."
  7. Whello there and welcome to the Empire Minecraft. :)
  8. Thank you! I should be on in a bit.
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  9. Great to see you so engaged in the server! Love the spirit! Hope to see you in game, you play mostly on smp1 right?
  10. Yes I do and if I am correct I just saw you XD.
  11. Welcome to EMC! You seem to be quite active, for being new (and that's not a bad thing, at all!).
    Our staff members are very keen to try and stop any sort of toxicity. We have had a few recent incidents, but I think that that episode is behind us now.

Even though I'm not so active in-game anymore, you'll still probably see me on the forums often. Maybe I'll see you on the off-chance that I do decide to log in :)

My question to you: how did you get your name? Because 43 was a part of my old name (and the name a lot of people still know me as), Sydney4363. 43 has always been my favorite/lucky number, and I was curious if the same is applicable to you.
  12. I have chosen this name because when I was younger, me and my two older sisters had made up personas of our selves, and mine was named zinn. When I first started gaming, my username was zinn32, seeing as at that time I was younger and following my sisters lead with lucky numbers. But as I got older I started thinking more for myself and decided that 43 fits better than 32, and 43 became my lucky number, and the name I use to this day.
  13. I am known with this name to many servers. Once when I changed my name to Blackmoon2019, someone changed their name to zinn72 because they missed the name, so it stays XD.
    luckycordel, Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  14. Cool. :)
    Are you into games or music? Any other interests?
  15. Hi there!
  16. I tend to like Country music. I got into Country music after my grandma passed 2 years ago. I was going through my radio looking for something to take my mind off of her, seeing as I was very depressed, and came across Luke Bryans song "Drink a Beer". It was so true and so beautiful, that, yes I admit, I cried for a good hour and a half because it hit so close to home. My favorite game is obviously Minecraft XD
  17. How could I have known? :p
    Interesting on the country music. :)
    luckycordel and Nickblockmaster like this.
  18. Agreed lol. I am getting on Survival SMP1 right now if you wanna get on and see my res
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  19. Howdy Zinn43, Welcome to Empire Minecraft! With so much information to take in all at once, just give us a shout if you need help with anything. I hope you have a great time with us here. Cheers! :)

What's the story behind your avatar?
    607 and luckycordel like this.