Full Server

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Damnit the Rents wont let me donate cuz last time i donated it backfired and they temporarily Banned me???!
    I guess I'm not donating then =(....
  2. Idea..... restart the server so people who haven't been on can get on now.... or make some player max time on one day system
  3. I'm sure in the months to come they will make it far better than it is now. After all, we're only just coming out of beta.
  4. The fact that your server is so popular I cannot get on is a testament to how great it is, and how much hard work was put into it.
  5. Yeah it seems like you put alot of effort in to your server to help it be the best server in the WORLD (good work man)
    Twitch1, GameKribJEREMY and JustinGuy like this.
  6. i have applied and would like to get on but even when there is like 29 people on i still cant?? justin plz help
  7. Are you getting any error messages when you try to join? 29 should still be plenty of room regardless of the 2 minute grace period.
  8. no like when i try to log onto it it says Go To EmpireMinecraft.com/full
    please help
  9. Then I guess it was just a freak occurrence of about 16 players disconnecting in a short period of time. Sorry, but you'll have to wait until there is an open slot.
  10. This could be because you don't already have a res, perhaps, and this is just speculation that Justin added it so that if you don't have a res it wont even let you in.
  11. No, I did not add anything like this :)
  12. Like I said, speculation, would have made sense, though.
  13. ok how do i get a res or do i just have to wait???
  14. You'll be able to get a res when you get into the server. We're launching a new server tomorrow with 1500 fresh res's to claim. :)

Edit: You win this time, Justin.
  15. seems like he always wins

16. urg...
  17. Charlie Sheen is awesome because he has Tiger Blood. He's the only one who can match Chuck Norris in awesomeness these days.
    slozon likes this.
  18. urg....