Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Do not disturb Peanut.... You better not.
    Equinox_Boss and PineappleGem like this.
  2. I also saved a schematic of the world, as it is in the wastelands (which will be reset soon) and it may be griefed (as it is near the south-east spawn)
    Here is the download of the outpost that everyone made.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?lw3z4za00nn2l1x
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Thanks all for a great first trip of 2015!

I had a blast "mining" with you all. Can't wait to do it again next week.

BTW- The last few trips I hosted were in the 1 - 2 hour range. This one lasted over 4 hours.
  4. It sounds so fun but I can never make it :-(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. fridayNIGHT miners for me, I am sleeping then ;)
    Patr1cV and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Is it still too early to pick a server? Only 4 hours away!
  7. And tonight, again, ofc!
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  8. I should be able to make this.... late... but still... the driving home is the big question for me as to whether I am on time, or whether I will come late.
  9. Where is it tonight??
  10. Epic
    The last air bender ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
  11. Tonight was a lot of fun, I was in the mines for an hour and a pop and I was like "what da heck happened here" an entire civilization grew to an empire within two hours!
    just_five_fun likes this.
  12. Random Lava Danger Sign while mining:
    kyukyu99 and just_five_fun like this.
  13. 3 hours went by so fast! Too much fun, looking forward to doing again!
    just_five_fun likes this.
  14. Second time I attended was tonight. The first time I went I had a lot of fun, but this time was ruined when I was mining diamonds and someone came and took them before I could grab them. I don't remember his username sadly. I probably won't attend very much in the future.
  15. Since it seems to be the cool thing to do, I compiled an imgur album of my screenshots tonight.

My Finest Moments
  16. You should not let the actions of one ruin your fun for the future.
  17. Here is a little album I made of the mining night.

Mining Night
    MrSocks75 and Evvz like this.
  18. I know this, but it's a bad memory that I will associate this event with for a while. One day I'll probably come again, but it won't be soon.
  19. I came to my first Friday Night Miners and loved it! Mined for a couple of hours, even died once lol, then built a house and goofed around on the overworld... I recommend to all. :)
    Evvz likes this.