[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. [quote="SoulPunisher, post: 447397"
    Due to their recent comments, UK declares Japan an enemy. UK puts troops around Japan.[/quote]
    France puts their military on high alert and requests that the Anglo-French aircraft collaboration goes beyond a high speed aircraft but into military systems as well.
  2. oops lol read that as 20 million :p
  3. Cow Land creates Navy Ships designed for Cows, Starts working on the construction of them.
  4. Italia would like to make a research agreement with Panama, France, U.S.D., Japan, Canada, Cow land, and the U.K. if they choose to help. The project of saving Aquatic Life is complete and 75% of the animals harmed were saved. Italia is now working on going to Titan in space, Jupiter's moon.
  5. Sharks are fish.
    Whales and Dolphins are the only mammals that live in the sea, and even they can't survive underwater for long.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. France would like to know what the research agreement would be researching.
  7. Cow Land Sends 5,000 Cow Troops 10 miles off the shores of Japan.
  8. As to the trade pact; what are we trading?
  9. Japan is insure what to make of this.
  10. The research would be on dark matter.
  11. France reveals that it has been developing spacecraft in secret. It is preparing to launch the first flight.
  12. "Beef is very good in Teriakyai sauce..."
  13. France agrees and begins developing a particle scanner to launch into space with it's now spacecraft.
  14. Panama advises Cow Land that if they are not careful with mixing cows and weapons they could end up with a Cowtastraphe.
  15. All 5,000 Cow Troops poop in Japan's water and then They return to Cow Land
  16. Cow Land asks France if when they launch a spaceship, can the mayor of Lima be onboard (cow)
  17. ((wait isn't peru a province in U.S.A now U.S.D?))
    Italia is angered by this and is preparing to WAR
    ((spent almost an hour saving Aquatic Life and Cows poop in water -_-))
  18. The UK offers to form an alliance with France called the 'Anglo-French alliance' (such a creative name, I know. No need to thank my imagination). It is awaiting signing with the other country.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. The current spacecraft in development are unmanned.
  20. Well I guess you can fit a seat in it though.