[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Japan argues that Mose of the animals in the ocean are reptiles, amphibians, or mammals. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!
  2. Italia now halts production on Flu Vaccines to work on saving Aquatic Life.
  3. Panama begins research on the best local plants from which to develop alcohol for energy production.
  4. Japan begins research on weapons.
  5. The UK sends an explanation saying that it's only fish that live there, mammals nor reptiles, and definitely not amphibians can survive in the ocean for too long.
  6. Really? What about all the sharks and whales in the sea.
  7. Nation: France
    Government Type: Constitutional Republic
    Population: 30 million
    Army Size: 15, 000

Also what year is it now? :p
  8. Nation: Peru
    Government type (How you will act): Dictatorship
    Population (May not exceed 50 million): 20 Million
    Army size ( May not exceed 20 thousand): 15 thousand
  9. I rename Peru to Cow Land.

Cow land is in a civil war for the rights of cows.
  10. Sharks are niether mammals nor amphibians nor reptiles. Yet Panama shares Japan's concern.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Panama offers trade pact to Peru Cow Land.
  12. France ask's the UK for collaboration with creating a High Speed Jet Airliner.
  13. I'm new to this so If some people could give me tips that would be great.

Cow Land accepts Panama's offer.

News:

I divide Cow Land into 2 areas, The rebels and the loyalist. The loyalist are living in beutiful 5 story mansions since they're awesome.
  14. Japan states they can build a faster and more durable high speed jet airliner.
  15. Nation: Canada
    Government type: Democracy
    Population: 19 million
    Army: 19 thousand (yes, I made Canada love the number 19)
  16. France asks how they can do that? Especially if they do not have immediate access to the highest quality engines from the UK.
  17. Panama offers France a trade pact.
  18. Panama offers Canada a trade pact.
  19. France is interested but would like to know more about what will be traded.
  20. If you think the UK can supply better engines your sorely mistaken. Japan has already put a man on the moon while the UK hasn't even put a man in space yet. Japan developed high speed engines to reach other planets.