[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. France fires a second round of long range missiles towards Japan.
  2. Japan has had enough. It calls upon its raw Eridium storages and makes bombs. They are launched at France.
  3. The Anglo-French collaboration with Italia becomes one country with three states. Paris will be the capital with the French leader as leader of the new mega country. The two current leaders of Italia and UK will become heads of their respective states and second in command. The official language of this new mega country is English with Italian and French as secondary languages.

The Anglench becomes the national currency. Toulouse in France becomes the home of the new National Centre of Innovation. The national airlines of each country merge to become known as Anglendish Airways. The airline is based in London.

This new country is known as Anglendia.

I will now speak for the actions of all these countries and when I am not available the second in command leaders will speak on behalf on the country.
  4. Anglendia uses it's advanced defence and warfare systems to deflect the bombs from Japan. Anglendia officially invades Japan.
  5. The UK reveals its 40% complete Eridium bomb that was hidden from the rest of the world and launches it at Japan, destroying 60% of North Japan, killing everything alive within its blast radius.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. In a sudden turn of events and a very brilliant idea from the National Centre of Innovation, Angledia drops one of it's many satellites onto the Japanese capital.
  7. Ok seriously you guys are god moding. Honestly. Please stop.
  8. The UK begins researching large EMP satellites to shut down Japan's electrical systems.

The UK requests that Japan drops out of Aissergorp and joins the Anglandia nation and no further harm will be done.
  9. Cow Land Works quickly to get all cows into bomb shelters in case of more bombs, Also War cows (Cows in japan) are being fed special food which makes the gases from their poop toxic to humans.
  10. We aren't. We just have the man power to defend ourselves. The power of unions :D
  11. Stop it. Your all god moding and ruining the game for me. If you won't stop I'll start.
  12. Cow land starts working on small nuclear misiles with a blast radious of 3 miles.

Cow land starts working on a misile defense program.
  13. War Cows do a running of the cows where the Cows rampage through the streets killing everything in it's path.
  14. Would now be a bad time to join as North Korea?:eek:
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. Napalm is dropped in their paths. It kills all of them.
  16. After major threats Anglendia pulls out of Japan. All communication with Japan is closed.
  17. Nah :p
  18. And also the civilians, Luckily only 159 War Cows participated.
  19. There were no civilians, soulpunisher already god-moded and killed them all.
  20. War Cows are stationed in South of Japan, Soul bombed North.