[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. explosions and projectiles are two very different things, the explosion does not happen instantaneously it travels unless otherwise stated just like a normal missile. thus, it cannot travel below water nor did you mention any advanced targeting systems onboard thus it has one destination locked in, since you said you would be launching these i had time to prepare and thus i dodged or evaded your missiles. the explosions just happened in a place with noone in it and the third eye organs i mentioned before are capable of regeneration to combat cancerous cells.
  2. HURRAY!
  3. Fall out is still a very very dangerous thing, yet you seem to know nothing about it. Realistic huh?
  4. lol but I shall return in The New Era III; Revenge of the Switz
  5. fallout is radiation, its the same thing. so yes i do.
    radiation causes your organs to fail, well with the aforementioned stem cell gene enhancements the organs would regenerate faster then the cancer could effect it in all but the harshest environments. thus you wasted money and are ineffective.

it exists today but with limited funding google:
    Hematopoietic Stem Cells

6. Japan sends a man to the moon to begin colonization.
  7. Dear god, did you have to bump this thread?
  8. Yup.
  9. Someone make a new version? New thread? New start?
  10. Can do. Will be up by 5 PM EST!
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  11. Awesome! Could you post a link here?
  12. Sure. :)
  13. Already did, no one liked it. :/
  14. You never know :)
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  15. First in Miscellaneous.
  16. lol TNE II and III seemed to have died off
  17. Apparently >.<
  18. Yea... I guess it just didn't work out... Then again, almost all my threads are dead.
  19. I rarely ever have a successful thread >.< just look at my Empire Wasteland Minecraft Mod. I am the only one posting even though people seem to be interested.