[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. the nations of the league of merit explode in a fantastic way the nukes apparently targeted the thorium reactors used to provide power to the peaceful nations, luckily while the combined governments filibustered they also build bomb shelters and housed most of the population aside from the growing seedy elements, the nations are now horrifically irradiated however due to the advances in science made prior to the terrorist act perpetrated by italia the people outfitted with the cell grafts are basically immune to radiation except in the mos concentrated areas and move back into their homes. the governments of the league sue the high court of anglandia for war crimes against peaceful nations and many portions of the floating parts of icelandia are detached and sent to a secret location. the sea labs of both icelandia and suriname remained unharmed and continued their long travel research as well as a few, more entrophic projects.

the league is merit finds brasilia utterly unharmed and expands with cooperation into its jungles to feed its population.

the league also works on a number of highscaled superconductor subway tunnels deep beneath the oceans to safely bring livestock and other food back and forth between sovereign states.

(( >:) bring it ))
  2. ((FALLOUT BUDDY BOY!))
    Italia is still waiting to create the new thread. Icelandia was the first target, and because of that, it received the least amount of explosions/ nuking. When the new thread comes, I think it has been agreed that it will be an entire reset of all countries to stop with the godmoding for a bit. I will make the new thread at around 3-4 PST after school.
  3. yaaaaay! ((btw, Australia is MINE!! jks))
  4. i dont think there is a need to reset....really the only one godmoding here is you also as i said the third eye genes inplanted in all icelandians protects them from all but the most concentrated radiation. you only hit buildings and illegal immigrants
  5. You didn't read what happened to Japan back near page 15 then...
  6. i did he blew himself up as a result
  7. Well as one of the older players in this game, it is dead. Live with it and grow up. 'God-moding'. Last I checked, this thread is all about that! Colonies on mars, organic weapons, giant fricking space cannons, space elevators, random weapons, giant shields, and other random bits like, Dark matter weapons! If you want to join the next thread, be my guess. But this time, oh boy. God moding is encouraged. It's time to shed light on the The Rebirth. The thread will be up in a few minutes.
  8. especiallyt the dark matter weapons. I was gearing up for a full-out war
  9. God moding encouraged.
  10. The UK government commits genocide on its people, before blowing themselves all up.
    This is the end of the UK... for now. (Until TNE 3.0...2.0 got a little boring when all of this god modding stuff happened >.>)
  11. i wasnt doing any of that, in fact the only sci fi thing i have was taken from your tech, nations in this thread like panama and others were not god moding, the ones who suddenly had dark matter weapons (which is impossible by the laws of physics btw) were. dark matter creates an entropic shift in all matter it touches and an uncontrollable chain reaction would result in reality, destroying the entire galaxy in parsecs. your proposed solution to end god moding in this thread is to encourage it in the next? seems counter productive but do as you wish, you are not the op and thus cannot dictate where this thread goes, and as such i will not be migrating to a very quick and pointless thread. my country remains strong and undaunted by your show of aggression. your move
  12. Whoosh. That was the sound of a fully armed RED matter missle being launched. Not to mention that I still have a super laser force in my satellites. Boom. Also that disease that I had create to cause so much chaos. Whosh. Check and mate, though I am sure you know what will happen.
  13. Two treaties, a Trade Pact and Military Alliance.
  14. your missiles strike nothing as they are missiles and not torpedos and the majority of icelandian as well as now surinamian population are below the sea the nations do not allow foreign tourism so the disease is not a problem, and lazers as well cannot penetrate miles of hydrogen, you are also murdering any sea life you have access to so have fun starving. meanwhile the league of merit releases the captive terrorists with bio enhancements it has been working on as well as a hefty bank account.

so to sum it up, you have struck vacant land, or watched as your expensive and irrational devices fizzled in the water likely leaving you bankrupt as a result, and now the terrorists my nation was collecting intel from are back and with new toys, also the parts of icelandia that are above ground are on floating barges, they can move before your missiles are even close so that was a waste of money.

the league imposes economic sanctions against the terrorist nation and waits for anglandia to either pour money into its failing economy or drop the nation for its vile acts.
  15. ? I don't comprehend. ? Are you referring to the USD?
  16. I never said where they landed... ALSO... Italia thinks it is time to end this war fare. The red matter missle is self destructed and the disease returned. The space lasers destroyed vacant land. Italia believes it is time. We commit genocide seeing as I already destroyed every thing else yet you are so incompetent that you cannot be less cared by the fact no one gives a damn. Sorry for the language but it needed to be said. And if you want, you can still play here, with no one else. Not even Aissergorp is alive. I think you need to rethink what you have said, seeing as "you have never god modded" Yea right.
  17. everything my nation has done is possible with todays technology, not my fault you are too stoic to see the truth.
  18. Really, doging nuclear explosions...
  19. A red matter missile suddenly lands on Switz. Everyone is killed\