[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ((Are you supposed to do this :eek:? ))

U.S.D accepts.
    However relations with Italia have been weakened severly due to the fact you held U.S.D at gunpoint.
  2. ((The High Court of Anglendia is going to take a look at this incident...))
  3. Italia thought the USD had already accepted.
  4. Switz has already accepted, and is willing to back up angledalia. Switz reveals that one of the TV sattelites is a dark matter laser, and will be fired at the first sign of conflict during the conference

((I feel like we are god-moding...))
  5. the league utterly refuses to be railroaded into giving up its research programs, it begs the anglandian high court to calm its hot headed state and argues that using nukes to force others to give up nukes is already enough of a sign of aggression pointed at nations who have nothing to aggress
  6. ((Too many people have not been playing, once they go off, I will ask 72volt to create The New Era 2.1)) Italia hopes you accept.
  7. EDIT: snipped out the parts that made me sound like i was winging (I was tired)
    FOUR
    Switz leaves angledalia temporarily

FIVE
    I give up.
    All dark matter has been taken to the space station where it was detonated safely. The network of dark matter sattelites spinning undetected around the globe? They're gone.

SIX
    Taking all of this consideration, and also remembering one of Volt's rules: 2. YOU WILL NOT ALWAYS WIN. I have decided to resign until further notice. Switz Still owns its specific country, incase i decide to rejoin, but the mars colony is now controlled by USD

-Luke4214
  8. Italia thinks that it is time. It's been too long to wait for answers. Everyone who has accepted, will be getting nuclear shields that go up around your entire country. The USD mars colonies will be safe from harm, so will titan and New Japan. Italia automatically sets all of these up. The war heads are about to be launched, and our secret Extrail droppers in space are pointed in towards the nations that have not accepted. WAR is coming. And it's WW3. We are not taking no as an answer, and for Icelandia's futile mistake, they get hit first. The war heads will be launched in T-minus 3, 2, 1, LIFT OFF! The extrail droppers (a satellite that will drop 100 pounds of extrail that will take them down faster then a speeding bullet) have been postioned, they are now being activated. In T-Minus 10 seconds, they will launch. I hope to see you again, in another time. T-Minus 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, DROPPING! The fallout is not in any of these but one war head, the land will be reborn. And with that, the New Era 2.4 has been born.
  9. EDIT: snipped the parts that made me sound like I was winging.
    Firstly,
    (Unless volt strictly said yes to this)

Second,
    The deadline was page 25

Third,
    Due to Swit'z stage of limbo they are still technically in the game, so I survived

Forth,
    I have decided to resign until brick, anglendia and the USD stop godmoding and I can actually do something.
    Switz leader goes missing and a new one is elected, making Switz a non-player operated country for now.
    Current Switz Priority: Military Strength
  10. First,
    I know what god weapons are, and no I did not have them. Yes, I have the extrail droppers but I got the idea from G.I. Joe Retaliation. If you have a problem with that, too bad.

Second,
    The first statement said, Italia thinks it is time. It's been too long for answers. It has been around a week since I said the dead line and I knew it wouldn't get to page 45 in that time. So I decided that once a week goes by, it happens.

Third,
    Yes Switz had accepted so they are still alive. However this thread is dead currently.

Fourth,
    Okay, fine by me but if someone else claims Switz, then you won't have it again.

Also the new thread will be up later this weekend. I have been busy so that is the reason why.
  11. Firstly
    And somehow Im not allowed dark matter when you're allowed extrial (a banned substance)?

Secondly
    I still think that you should have asked volt for permission, but ok.

Thirdly
    Good

Fourth
    I reserve all rights to Switzerland

Fifth
    If you're going to use extrial, then I'm going to use dark matter. Simple as that.
  12. Uggh, my conscience has caught up with me. I will continue playing.
    Switz gives out plans for a new dark matter weapon to France and USD (to make up for the misunderstanding and via my mars agreement with USD, which I will terminate soon because I gave my colony to USD)
    Switz is considering rejoining angledalia
  13. First
    Yes, glad you got it. Dark matter is not possible to be a weapon considering it is an intangable substance.

Second
    I thought I was sending red flashing lights with the comments I was making.

Thirdly
    Agreed.

Fourth
    If you have resigned then resigned again, you do not own rights to it anymore. When the new thread starts someone else could have control over it. And by new thread I mean NEW like brand NEW, where the countries that have not been playing are now open to others.
  14. First
    mate, red matter and extrial arent real, and nobody has researched DM enough to know if it can be use in weapons. im just following the leader.

Second
    yes, but you dont own this thread, now do you? (just sayin)

Third
    ok

Fourth
    wait, does that mean that i could claim Italia? or France? either way, i rejoined

Fifth
    Dark matter is slowly peaking in production.
  15. Ok. After reviewing the recent disputes, Italia and Switz's membership of Anglendia is being reviewed by the High Court.
  16. 1.I can dream can't I ;(

2.No I don't own this thread.

4.I am getting confused.

5.:eek:
    Rawr! That means I love you in dinosaur. :p Anyways Me and luke were just talking, not saying fact or anything, please keep that in mind seeing as we forgot to do ((this)). I think arguments makes agreements.
  17. 1) Forgot to add the last part saying I have an imagination so I can do whatever with dark matter like you are doing with Extrial droppers

2) correct

4) I mean is this a hard reboot where everyone has to reapply, like a NE III, or if we were just getting rid of the old guys and keep everything

5) "Strike Fear into the heart of the enemy" -DontKnowWhoMadeThatUp

6) A dinosaur is on the loose? anyway I am awaiting the high court's decision
  18. now if you'll excuse me, I have to play TF2 :D
  19. 1,2,5,6 yes.
    4. I am still wondering about that myself.... If we make it that way do think it would be fair? I think it would be...
  20. agreed.